more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Character.

Started by JimmyConway, October 08, 2022, 06:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Moving on from last week.
For me a point or a win at Westham tomorrow point towards us being a genuine decent premier league team who will surprise opponents more often than not. Be good to have a consistent feel to a Fulham team as a defeat might? have all the doubters back out in force. It's not a season defining game but it's a game within a month where we might cement our path this season. We broke the curse of London derbies defeat's  against Brentford. Looking for a bit of character in the team tomorrow and prove the early compliments were right. If we are going to make a difference this season these are the fixtures we need to get something from to be that surprise team we all hope we are and hopefully not the told you so?

filham

It looks as if we will be going into the match with a few players still out injured and therefore a few of the new signings could face a full 90 minute test, interesting to see if they can put in a premier league performance, they are going to be under pressure for sure.

Twig

When we have a fully fit squad I think we can take points off most of the opposing teams. My problem is with the quality of our cover, I just haven't seen anything that suggests to me we can cope with the inevitable injuries. I really hope we get a point away at West Ham but because of those injuries I'm not too hopeful.

perry geyton

I've no idea of the outcome tomo either but the current situation with our wing backs worries me

Play Ream left back and Mbabu right back as he now has an op to prove himself