watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-VAR to Ref

Started by bog, October 12, 2022, 09:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

VAR: Are you aware of what you have just done?
Ref: No.
VAR: Broken a cardinal sin.
Ref: Have I? I only gave a penalty to Fulham.
VAR: Yes but who against?
Ref: Oh sodding hell!
VAR: Yes and at Old Trafford, and at the Stretford End! What were you thinking of? 
Ref: Dear oh dear.
VAR: Well we know that Mitrovoice went round DeGea like he was set in concrete, then he was a foot from the line and about the trundle the ball home when Phil Jones came thundering in and poleaxed his opponent before clearing the ball in a truly sensational MOTM manner.
Ref: Yeah.
VAR: Well Phil being a bit rusty slightly mistimed his assault and if Mitrovoice wasn't there Phil would not have done this. Right?
Ref: Yeah.
VAR: So, we have deliberated that it is Mitrovoice's fault by way of instigation. Phil's challenge would not have taken place if his opponent had not had the temerity to be in such a provocative position at the home of the biggest club in the world.
Ref: That's quite right.
VAR: Of course it is you dim wit! So go to the pitch side monitor and study the footage with a very serious expression. (on your face) While your there there is a tasty looking blonde sat in the front row worth a wink.
Ref: Is there!
VAR: After three minute we will flash it up on the screen. Our favored decision not the blonde, we will say 'no penalty due to player instigation'. Then you signal a free kick to United and it all ends well for United.  You will get such a cheer from the home fans. Then you will send off this Mitrovoice for inciting annoyance in a grand scale in a public place. Job done! Problem over!
Ref: Thanks for getting me out of the thick brown stuff.

I was bored and still not over that last result.... :016: :022: :010:

Thank you and good night.

092.gif                   

jarv

Excellent. Sums up var perfectly.

filham

Great writing, can't wait to see the film.

But now it is time to forget the West Ham story and concentrate on the Bournmouth saga. A more important match for us and one where we need to score a couple of goals and leave no room for bad luck to topple us.