more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silva Preview - Tete has a pulled hamstring

Started by colinwhite, October 14, 2022, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Slaphead in Qatar

Then fit diop into a back 4 and move Ream to rb.
Don't play mbabu

Worcesterwhite

Stick with BDR he was ok last week

ffcthereligion

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on October 14, 2022, 03:31:33 PM
Then fit diop into a back 4 and move Ream to rb.
Don't play mbabu

No way in hell we can play Ream at right back. Left back if no other option but not right back. Agree with other poster. Stick with BDR

S.F.Sorrow

That's very bad news. Tete is an excellent right back when match fit but unfortunately far too injury prone to be trusted as a regular starter.

Let's hope Mbabu can adapt to the PL and to Silva's style of football. Playing BDR out of position is not ideal. His positioning before WHs second goal is something a more experienced defender would probably have avoided. It's not really BDR's fault of course, he did an admirable job under the circumstances and he's probably our best option at RB at the moment.

bog

hovewhite

Think BDR after a game there and at home we will be ok right side  defensively also Willian back we will have extra quality.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jayffc

Bdr got absolutely murdered at RB last game sorry, tons of west ham attacks came down that side....id rather give mbabu a run of games to acclimatise and get used to the team

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

StuinSalop

Mbabu needs to play to get match fit. He is the natural replacement which was what he was bought for.

Rambler

Sad that he's a recurrent sick note. A very good right back but always out for long periods each season

bigalffc

I'd go 3 at the back Ream, Tosin and Diop and use BDR and Jedi as wing backs
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

filham

Sound as if we could be without Tete and Mitro, two positions where cover is not up to premier league standard. BDR has demonstrated he can do a job at right back and let's hope Vinicius will have benefitted from last week's match experience.

perry geyton

I love Tete but he's a sick note unfortunately

perry geyton

Quote from: jayffc on October 14, 2022, 04:43:59 PM
Bdr got absolutely murdered at RB last game sorry, tons of west ham attacks came down that side....id rather give mbabu a run of games to acclimatise and get used to the team

I think your probably right