watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Risking Mitrovic

Started by fulhamfever, October 15, 2022, 10:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

If Mitrovic is not 100% do not risk him, I feel we have enough quality in the team to win this game. I rather not risk Mitrovic and him aggravating the injury he already has. However, I feel if he is 100% then only playing him if it's niggling leave him out. Furthermore, Carlos Vinicius showed glimpses of being capable being a handful for the defence against WHU. I fancy Carlos Vinicius to get a brace I am going 3-1 Fulham and hoping the home crowd really get behind the team today. Next 5/6 games are crucial if we can get to the 20 point park before Qatar then I am made up.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Fully agree, only plat Mitro if he is fully fit and there is no risk of aggravating a lurking injury.
Vinicius should have settled by now and be capable of doing a job.

RAY Rock ????

Risk him just like the Serbian manager did and if he gets injured and misses the World Cup Stojković will know how it feels.

fulhamfever

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on October 15, 2022, 12:30:49 PM
Risk him just like the Serbian manager did and if he gets injured and misses the World Cup Stojković will know how it feels.

We need his feet to score goals can't be going tit for tat. Injuries are part of the game but why risk him further

alfie

Quote from: filham on October 15, 2022, 11:55:40 AM
Fully agree, only plat Mitro if he is fully fit and there is no risk of aggravating a lurking injury.
If he has come through strong training program with no issues, and Mitro says he is ok then you play him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cookieg

I think he's trying to save himself for the World Cup and not get any injuries.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: alfie on October 15, 2022, 03:00:47 PM
Quote from: filham on October 15, 2022, 11:55:40 AM
If he has come through strong training program with no issues, and Mitro says he is ok then you play him.

Things is you can't always trust the player in those situations. I suspect Serbia asked him if he was fit for Denmark and he didn't want to let the side down.

I'm in the camp that thinks there are about 10 too many fixtures in a calendar year. Quality of play would be better across football with more rest and fewer games.

hovewhite

Don't think he was 100% yesterday but think the desire to play swung it and won us a point so well done mitro.