more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hodgson for next Chelsea manager

Started by Jimpav, January 08, 2011, 11:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

MJG

No, but what if? Villa sack their manager soon and they come asking to speak to Mark, would you be happy if Hughes went to Villa and Roy and MAF made up and he came back?

SmithyFFC

Quote from: MJG on January 08, 2011, 11:57:54 AM
No, but what if? Villa sack their manager soon and they come asking to speak to Mark, would you be happy if Hughes went to Villa and Roy and MAF made up and he came back?

What, and wait for Roy to leave for another big job? Not a chance.
FTID

cebu

Quote from: MJG on January 08, 2011, 11:57:54 AM

MAF won't forgive him methinks.

Whiteroom

How many of you would be happy to see Roy back here?

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

OldBrownShoe

Not happy. No need to repeat what has been posted about the circumstances of his departure or in the six months since he left. We were just another notch on his managerial bedpost. His time at Liverpool doesn't make him a bad manager but wouldn't want him back. No thanks.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Oakeshott

I'd be delighted if Roy returned - he was instrumental in the two best years we've ever had as a club.

Whiteroom

I really agree that Hughes deserves a chance. I think it would be pretty sensational if he did come back though.

ron

Prodigal sons, betrayals, scapegoats, wildernesses (Liverpool?)

All getting a bit Biblical on here .....?     

SuffolkWhite

I teased my Chelski mate the other night that RH would be their next manager  :011:.

I would stick with MH now and see where he leads us, definitely deserves his chance  :clap_hands: .
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Burt

I would have no issue with RH returning as our manager at some stage.

But not now. Hughes has got the gig and should be given the time.

Fletchino

I would like to see him back one day
but after calling for mark Hughes on boxing day I think we have both turned the corner and would like to see sparky given a real chance

Tom

Fulham for life!

TonyGilroy

If Hodgson's smart (something I'm no longer sure about) he'll take the rest of the season to recover without even thinking about another job. He must be very low at present and in no physical or psychological state to succeed in a new challenge.

HatterDon

One the one hand, if he ran Chelsea he wouldn't need Ray as he could be his own Italain translator.

I firmly believe that this is not Roy's last job in football management. He may be on his way to Italy to consult for the seriously-in-the-crapper Inter MIlan. If he stays in England, I fully expect him to commentate on the state of the game for one of the networks over there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel