Started by Friendsoffulham, October 23, 2022, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Leeds today is as follows

Let us know your thoughts below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #LEEFUL

049:gif

Sammyffc

lovely to see wilson back but makes me nervous when we keep changing CB partners

bigalffc

Quote from: Sammyffc on October 23, 2022, 01:03:18 PM
lovely to see wilson back but makes me nervous when we keep changing CB partners
Agreed
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

DadCreature

Strong team.  Good luck for us Leeds is missing Tyler Adams today.  He's the engine of their defense and probably their best (if unsung) player.

General

Don't think you need to be too nervous. Tosin has played for years with Ream and has only been out two games. Its clear that Silva is rotating them and keeping Diop and tosin on their toes. Don't forget Diop is still a bit rusty and probably needs to be given something to fight harder for to up his levels.

Slaphead in Qatar

I thought Diop has done fine.

filham

Quote from: bigalffc on October 23, 2022, 01:03:46 PM
Agreed
Yes, especially after a clean sheet only three days ago. Perhaps Diop not recovered sufficiently to play another 90 minutes.

Twig

It's a strong starting eleven. It also gives us a decent bench which is exciting.

Rambler

I presume Tosin is in because he's quicker than Diop. Leeds have sinisterra and aaranson who are both small and very quick, where Tosin will probably cope better than Diop.

ianthailand

Think Filham might be on the right track as Diop has played last two games after little involvement prior to this week.
Think Diop has played well so no other reason to drop him. Time will tell.

General

Someone also picked up that Diop may have had a knock against villa that he hasn't quite recovered from given matches are 4 days apart. I think tosin is also faster too.

ChesterTheTabby

This is a team more than capable of taking on Leeds, a strong side, they just to preform at the level we all know we they can!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Caedal

Diop extremely unfortunate to get dropped

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"