watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a three game run!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 23, 2022, 04:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Much needed, teams at the bottom starting to win now, too. D W W - fantastic return on our current unbeaten run of three games.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Yep ,great run another away win not far off 20 pionts scoring loads of goals more than were conceding.if we can get a point or 3 v toffees sat will be looking very comfortable.

bill taylors apprentice

:005:  I'm a bit pissed off at all the goals we are letting!   :dft012:

Twig

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on October 23, 2022, 04:09:47 PM

Yeah, I'd sooner watch us scrape one goal and park the bus after 30mins. Wonder who that reminds us of!

Cobh Fulham Fan

Yip, the sky commentator no sooner said Fulham looked more like the home team, when we left another goal in the 91st minute. I think we have the second most conceded number of goals in the league after Bournemouth, so thats not good. 

Yes, we certainly are letting in too many goals, but give me a win any day over a scoreless draw!  :dft012:

Deeping_white

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on October 23, 2022, 04:38:21 PM
Yip, the sky commentator no sooner said Fulham looked more like the home team, when we left another goal in the 91st minute. I think we have the second most conceded number of goals in the league after Bournemouth, so thats not good. 

Yes, we certainly are letting in too many goals, but give me a win any day over a scoreless draw!  :dft012:

Only two teams have scored more and only three have conceded more than us

WindyCity

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on October 23, 2022, 04:09:47 PM

Yeah, a bit disappointed on that late second goal conceded.  Oh well......

Great overall game by the lads in a tough place to win.  Scored 3 goals, I believe when game started Leeds had fewest allowed goals at home.  Well, FFC took care of straightening that out!!!

KJS

Some people are never happy are they 🙄 enjoy the win and just be glad you were not born a Hounslow fan COYW

General

Next three are Everton, man city and man utd.

Good thing we built a cushion for ourselves in the last three games. I expect us to lose vs man city, potentially lose or draw vs utd and no clue re Everton.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Of the 20 teams up to the half way stage we have three of the top ten to play including two in our next three games and four of the bottom ten teams.
That is not always a good thing with teams like Leicester finding a little bit of form but we are doing fine.

H4usuallysitting

Next 3 game's.....easy 12 point's

filham

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 23, 2022, 04:48:55 PM
Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on October 23, 2022, 04:38:21 PM

Only two teams have scored more and only three have conceded more than us
Managers may not like to see high scoring matches but the TV producers love it. With the number of goals in our matches, five today, we are in danger of becoming TV favourites.

The Swan

Do we get a bonus point for every win.
The Swan

BarryP

Quote from: The Swan on October 23, 2022, 06:45:35 PM
Do we get a bonus point for every win.

I'm pretty sure it's a style point for the entertainment value.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Tempest

Quote from: General on October 23, 2022, 05:24:12 PM
Next three are Everton, man city and man utd.

Good thing we built a cushion for ourselves in the last three games. I expect us to lose vs man city, potentially lose or draw vs utd and no clue re Everton.
Man C and Man U are in November, just before the world cup, pretty sure players not wanting to get injured means some crazy results in the that period, we have an excellent run post world cup too. Could be safe by February

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Fulham1959

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 23, 2022, 06:38:38 PM
Next 3 game's.....easy 12 point's

I just love that new 4-points-for-a-win rule.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: KJS on October 23, 2022, 05:09:53 PM
Some people are never happy are they 🙄 enjoy the win and just be glad you were not born a Hounslow fan COYW

I played a few games for Hounslow Town reserves way back in 1966/67  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Somerset Fulham

We're going great guns obviously but also lads, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves...

Jimmy Hill

fluffyninja

Quote from: rogerpbackinMidEastUS on October 23, 2022, 07:56:47 PM
Quote from: KJS on October 23, 2022, 05:09:53 PM

I played a few games for Hounslow Town reserves way back in 1966/67  :0)

Nice one , I Watched them in the 80's , Russell Grant Middlesex cup , the ground is now a school !