more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next three games..

Started by General, October 18, 2022, 05:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 18, 2022, 07:05:31 PM
We pretty much never beat Everton and Fat Frank has turned them into an old school team of cloggers and battlers like the pre Moyes Everton sides. 

Hopefully we'll pick up against Villa and kickstart another spurt of decent form ahead of that.
I feel like we often used to beat Moyes Everton side

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: hovewhite on October 22, 2022, 06:23:52 AM
When Tete fit BDR ,Willian and kebano on top of Wilson we will be covered on the flanks so to add Solomon on top he will have to be some talent to get in over the others as compition will be red hot.

We need more competition to cover for Tete's constant injuries, and Mbabu isn't good enough sadly. Viniccius and Muniz are okay interims for Mitro, but need a new striker I think too. One bad injury to Mitro at the WC...
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamfever

Think we will pick up possibly 4 points next 3 games as long as we get on or over the 20 point mark I am happy

bigalffc

Oh we're good, 4 points from the next 3 I reckon
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Andy S

Well we are doing ok as well as having one of the three still to play. I would like to think that we could give manure and city a good game getting something before we go into the world cup

Woolly Mammoth

I am only interested in the next game, nothing else matters until
we try and win the next game.
Once that has been played we then focus on the game after.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.