watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luke Ayling

Started by shepperton white, October 24, 2022, 12:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

I didn't know he is a local lad from Lambeth - heard a comment from the commentary that his father had some history with FFC.  Anyone know what that is ??

MikeTheCubed

Ray Lewington is his uncle.

ChesterTheTabby

Did not know that, and it's a shame that he is so easy to dislike based on his antics on the field.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 24, 2022, 01:55:30 PM
Did not know that, and it's a shame that he is so easy to dislike based on his antics on the field.

Some might say that about Mitro

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 24, 2022, 02:15:28 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 24, 2022, 01:55:30 PM

Some might say that about Mitro

Ugh, so very, very true. Point taken.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Rupert

Any player can be an annoying little scumbag, until he signs for your club, whereupon he becomes a blackguard, a scoundrel, or character, depending on how well he plays.

Back in the day a Brentford goalie, Parks, endeared himself to the Fulham faithful by derisively stepping over a prone Ivor, who had just been deliberately kicked in the head by a Master Bates from Brentford, on the pitch at Griffin Park, right in front of us, seen by all of us and missed by all the officials.
The following season we signed Parks.
I have only once failed to applaud a Fulham keeper, Parks was the man. Luckily (or unfortunately), he never played that well for us, so remained a scumbag, despite joining us.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.