News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That scumbag El Hadj Diouff at it again.

Started by FatFreddysCat, January 08, 2011, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I think i hate this turd even more than John T*rry. Apparantly today a QPha player had his leg broke (no i dont really care) and that filthy sh1t stood over him laughing at him. Not sure if this has been on the box at all, but my bitter mating is fuming about it. I really hope he gets a Stoke or Wolves special and has his legs broken and never plays again. Dirty spitting cheating scum  :014:

Ron Sheepskin

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/4354/1/warnock-el-hadji-diouf-sewer-rat

I don't normally agree with anything Colin has to say, but this time I have to.

We've had years of this scumbag, surely the chicken farmers can tell him to f*ck right off?  :red:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

leonffc

Great interview from Niel Warnock after the game about him (as you can imagine)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on January 08, 2011, 08:44:55 PM
Yeah i'm just waiting for it to come on SSN before diving into the Wire series 3. Saying that Warnock is right up there in my football hate list

SmithyFFC

FTID

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 08, 2011, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: leonffc on January 08, 2011, 08:44:55 PM
Yeah i'm just waiting for it to come on SSN before diving into the Wire series 3. Saying that Warnock is right up there in my football hate list

I quite like the bloke. Absolute arsehole during the game but seems an alright bloke in 'real life'. - I can relate to that a bit!!

I watch him on MOTD2 and goals on Sunday and he seems quite an articulate bloke with a bit of nous

bog

He is simply a nasty piece of work. What really pisses me off is that he is a very wealthy turd. I detest him. 

Burt

Warner's pearls of wisdom:

"I thought after in the tunnel you could see what a nasty piece of fish he is. I called him a little sewer rat but that might be a little bit harsh on the sewer rats."

Can't argue with that.