watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, October 28, 2022, 02:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

If Tete is fit, start BDR on the wing. Wilson doesn't look ready. Or could be taking it easy with the World Cup coming up.

Mince n Tatties

What times Kick off.
I'm reading some reports 12.30 others 17.30.🤔

Rupert

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 29, 2022, 06:49:24 AM
What times Kick off.

What time can you get there?

Old joke from the good old days.  :005:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

filham

I think Tete and Wilson were declared fit last week, another week training should have made them match ready. We should start them both and if they are not up to pace sub them at half time.

Cobh Fulham Fan

What a fantastic complaint - a surplus of fit players as opposed to a surplus of injured players!   :003:

Twig

Wilson hasn't looked match ready to me so I'd have him on the bench. BDR is the obvious replacement but just a question- can either Willian or Kebano play down the right?

Baston White

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on October 28, 2022, 06:08:14 PM

Leno
                                                BDR           Diop                Ream       Robinson
                                                                     Reed          Palinha
                                                                             Pereira
                                                           Kebano                         Willian
                                                                             Mitrovic

Would bring back Diop for this one and start Kebano over Wilson who doesn't look 100% yet.

This one for me. No way BDR deserves to be dropped. Lebanon from the start also.

AshfordFFC

Kenny is fit

https://www.fulhamfc.com/?videoPlayer=0_4x1ufo88

Whether he starts or not is a different matter of course but I think we would see him at some point.   Wilson may not be 100% but at 80% is still better then james imho, and the rest of the team speak for themselves.

COYW  :drums:

Carborundum

Wilson looks basically fit, but rusty.  So the age old conundrum of how to de-rust.  Will only come with minutes.  When all said and done, a fit Willian is by far our best winger.  The others are fighting for one starting spot.

SerbianLad

If Tete is 100% fit then:
Leno
Tete Diop Ream Robinson
Palhinha Reed
Kebano/BDR Pereira Willian
Mitro
Bench: Rodak, Mbabu, Tosin, Duffy, Cairney, Harris, James, BDR/Kebano and Vinicius.

If not then:
Leno
BDR/Mbabu Diop Ream Robinson
Palhinha Reed
Kebano/BDR Pereira Willian
Mitro
Bench: Rodak, Tete, Tosin, Duffy, Cairney, Harris, James, Mbabu/BDR/Kebano and Vinicius.

S.F.Sorrow

Tete is our best RB by far and should play if he's match fit.

Wilson is a tough choice He has always been extremely inconsistent. The fact that he had a poor game last week doesn't really tell us anything. He can still play a blinder today.

Personally I think BDR, Willian and Kebano all deserve a chance ahead of Wilson, based on their performances so far this season. Give Wilson 20 mins. If he doesn't make an impact he stays on the bench until he does.

Twig

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on October 29, 2022, 10:31:09 AM
Tete is our best RB by far and should play if he's match fit.

Wilson is a tough choice He has always been extremely inconsistent. The fact that he had a poor game last week doesn't really tell us anything. He can still play a blinder today.

Personally I think BDR, Willian and Kebano all deserve a chance ahead of Wilson, based on their performances so far this season. Give Wilson 20 mins. If he doesn't make an impact he stays on the bench until he does.

I tend to agree about Wilson. Willian picks himself so it's then between BDR and Kebano. The former has been excellent at RB but I've felt Kebano offers more threat as a winger. Of course if Tete doesn't start then both play.

gang

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 29, 2022, 06:49:24 AM
What times Kick off.

Milo

Same team as last week for me but I would start Kebano ahead of Wilson based on current form. Wilson as a substitute.

I think Kebano gets back to help the vulnerable BDR more than Wilson, and he's also in better form.

LC

Leno

Tete
Diop
Ream
Robinson

Reed
Palhinha

BDR
Pereira
Willian

Mitro

Tete to start. BDR to play right wing. Wilson needs a rest and needs to gain sharpness and he's not at the right level yet.

Milo

Quote from: LC on October 29, 2022, 01:26:21 PM
Leno

Tete
Diop
Ream
Robinson

Reed
Palhinha

BDR
Pereira
Willian

Mitro

Tete to start. BDR to play right wing. Wilson needs a rest and needs to gain sharpness and he's not at the right level yet.

Agree if Tete fully fit!