watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh dear

Started by Peabody, October 30, 2022, 08:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I knew all week that it was a 5.30 kick off. But yesterday, I was convinced it was 3.00 KO. SobI duly turned up for the 1.30 gate opening and the only people there were stewards and the shop staff, I thought were are the programme sellers? But In just leant against the wall at the back and wondered why the stewards were looking at me and then Ilooked at the Fulham App on my phone and realised when it said 3 hours+ to KO. Oh dear.

Andy S

It's what happens when you get old. It is in the same vein as not remembering what you went up stairs for. So tell us what you did next Peabody. Have you put the clocks back this morning?

Peabody

Quote from: Andy S on October 30, 2022, 08:18:42 AM
It's what happens when you get old. It is in the same vein as not remembering what you went up stairs for. So tell us what you did next Peabody. Have you put the clocks back this morning?

Back...? Oh dear

bog

Morning Peabody. You do have my sympathy. I think it is the ageing process. If it helps I went to buy our local paper and when queuing to pay I thought the front page headline was similar to the previous week's, it was the previous week's.  The day was a Thursday and not a Friday. Plus I went to a funeral about a year ago and was in the chapel when I realised I didn't know anyone. I was day early.  :016: 

You are not alone sir.

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Never mind Mr P.
"This time tomorrow, today will be yesterday"😁

epsomraver

Quote from: bog on October 30, 2022, 09:16:45 AM
Morning Peabody. You do have my sympathy. I think it is the ageing process. If it helps I went to buy our local paper and when queuing to pay I thought the front page headline was similar to the previous week's, it was the previous week's.  The day was a Thursday and not a Friday. Plus I went to a funeral about a year ago and was in the chapel when I realised I didn't know anyone. I was day early.  :016: 

You are not alone sir.

092.gif
turned up too early for my pre ejaculation classes :005:

bog

Quote from: epsomraver on October 30, 2022, 10:57:02 AM

You are not alone sir.

092.gif

They must have been pleased you were able to come..... :022:

ianthailand

Quote from: bog on October 30, 2022, 11:19:46 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on October 30, 2022, 10:57:02 AM

You are not alone sir.

092.gif

They must have been

pleased you were able to come..... :022:
Man went into hospital for treatment for his premature ejaculation problem. Hospital told his wife to ring early evening. on calling she was told it was still touch and go.