watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Take a bow Mr. Diop

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 29, 2022, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Played fantastically well, I admit I had slagged him early on, but he seemingly has found his confidence. Hands up the big man!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Tabby

Strong performance today. Him and Robinson pretty much carrying the defense today.

ChesterTheTabby

The entire defense was awesome
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Tabby

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 29, 2022, 08:08:04 PM

Thought Ream had some trouble with the balls in behind in the first half, Robinson usually able to cover though. BDR let Gray have a bit too much space.

Not slating them mind, but Robinson and Diop were almost faultless today.

hovewhite

Very good performance by ISA backed up by the rest,a draw ,but clean sheet the secoñd consecutive in home games so plussses all round.shame we couldnt get a goal.

SerbianLad

Our best centreback in all league games he played in so far, imo. As I said previously, I like Tosin, but currently Diop is a better option. It's nice to have a player of Tosin's quality on the bench as well.

Thames Bank 1

Would like to see if we could play 3 at back, with attacking full backs, Tosin, Duffy, Diop or Rean, can you imagine the  problems when we have set pieces delivered by Abdreas

Milo

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 29, 2022, 08:08:04 PM

Thought BDR was poor all evening, and Ream caught for pace time and time again in the first half.

Can't knock BDR as he's playing out of position, but I will criticise Silva for not subbing him for Tete earlier. His only defence must have been that Tete wasn't fit enough for more than 15 minutes.

H4usuallysitting

Diop is turning into the real deal

SP

Loved it when he clattered their midfielder, he eventually got to the ball.

Coulsdon White

Like the OP I was dubious to begin with but after today the lad done well and may it continue.

Deeping_white

He just looks infinitely more confident now which seems to have come with more play time and the team doing well; he's good at bringing the ball out and that long diagonal pass, and was putting in some fantastic challenges as the game went on further

Woolly Mammoth

Diop is a Warrior and a winner along with many others in our team, and because of that extra controlled aggression with a physical presence we are showing opponents that they cannot and will not bully us, add the quality of the players we have with the guile of the manager and his coaches.
Fulham have become a slick outfit and we have already proved to clubs that we cannot be ignored, and that will send shivers down the spines of quite a few teams who think they are comfortable in Fulhams presence, and what is encouraging is that the best is yet to come.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Karlos

Diop MOTM for me, he was immense

Chi_FFC

?s=20&t=qLDmuUES5cYbwra0y91Mug

General

Two clean sheets in his last two games?

Marcus

West Ham fans elated they were mugging us off look a bit silly now....

We Are Premier League

Im excited for Tosin, Diop and Tete to work together over the WC break, just a shame that Robinson will be away. Can be a defence for many years to come!

AJW48361

Interesting to see if Marco considers Tosin and Diop compatible has a central defensive pairing.