watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The £6.80 Pint beware!

Started by SuffolkWhite, October 31, 2022, 06:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Tried to buy a pint waaaay before kick off at £4.50 and was told it was £6.80! I was at a bar next to the new beer machine. I explained it should be the lower price but they clearly had not been briefed and would only do it st £6.80, I left the pint standing there. Anyway I bought me two pints at the machine £9 and advised them accordingly.

So be aware your not paying toooo much for your beer.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MJG

Had same issue, they did not know about the pre match offer and just pointed at the prices on the board behind them.
Just the views of a long term fan

cookieg

I don't get into the Golden Lion these days but what is the price of an equivalent lager in there?

Surlyc

This was a problem last season too, as we had the Early Bird offer at "The Bar" but not at all the other serving points. It makes no sense at all, but then given how much of a mess/liability the Hammersmith End concourse is at the moment perhaps that does make sense.

KeenCottager

The whole catering effort is an absolute joke

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: KeenCottager on October 31, 2022, 08:47:58 PM
Try going for a wee at halftime...there's one staircase down to the loo's.... it's actually an accident waiting to happen...😱😡   no idea how they get away with it... so many people pushing and shoving... shocking...
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 31, 2022, 09:08:05 PM
Quote from: KeenCottager on October 31, 2022, 08:47:58 PM
Try going for a wee at halftime...there's one staircase down to the loo's.... it's actually an accident waiting to happen...😱😡   no idea how they get away with it... so many people pushing and shoving... shocking...

The Hammy End is not user friendly for facilities and with some games £60 a go!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bill taylors apprentice

£6.80!
I bet its not even a full pint either.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: cookieg on October 31, 2022, 08:30:09 AM
I don't get into the Golden Lion these days but what is the price of an equivalent lager in there?

They only sell you a pint of you have had a tetanus jab.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.