watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well, Belgium Out

Started by WindyCity, December 01, 2022, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Never would a thunk it.  Morocco tops in that group.  I don't think anyone picking winners/in brackets would have picked them.  Interesting competition.....

Fulham 442

How many chances did Lukaku miss?!

Tempest

Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 01, 2022, 05:13:38 PM
How many chances did Lukaku miss?!
Not just chances, open goals.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

_Putney_

Belgium have been massively overated for years.  I think any time you label a team the 'golden generation' they're doomed to failure for a while. Just look at England.

filham

This world cup, which I considered boycotting, is turning out to be really interesting.
I am also surprised at the number of fans, from around the world, that are in attendance and pleased that they are behaving so well.

Whitestone

Quote from: _Putney_ on December 01, 2022, 06:41:48 PM
Belgium have been massively overated for years.  I think any time you label a team the 'golden generation' they're doomed to failure for a while. Just look at England.

I think it's more a case of underperformed rather than overrated.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Whitestone on December 01, 2022, 07:21:04 PM
Quote from: _Putney_ on December 01, 2022, 06:41:48 PM

I think it's more a case of underperformed rather than overrated.

+1

Especially now Kompany is gone they do look fragile at the back.  Vertonghen and Alderweireld are well past their best and the likes of Denayer amongst others haven't come on as expected.

I think 2018 was their chance.

H4usuallysitting

Fantastic player's....bang average manager