watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should We Extend Joe Kamara's Contract?

Started by White Noise, January 09, 2011, 09:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Was he "prem quality" when he scored the two goals against citeh, to start our revival? Unless we bring strikers in we will have no option but to keep him.

Burt

In the absence of anyone new coming in, and the frequency with which our other forwards pick up injuries, then of course we should extend.

Got to be pragmatic here, regardless of whether he is geniunely premiership quality or not.

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

WhiteJC

lets say we sign Keane, who would you rather replace

AJ - still not match fit after 10 or so games
Kamara - moody bugger who more often than not doesn't put a shift in however, when he does (Cittie away anyone?)

Burt

Can't see us getting Keane unlesss we drive a truck through whatever is left of any wages policy the club may have left.

MJG

I would say as 1 of 4 strikers then yes, he would never start week in week out but for all his faults I quite like him.

PS: I'll keep going on about it but why has Gera not been extended?

White Noise

Quote from: MJG on January 10, 2011, 02:50:11 PM
I would say as 1 of 4 strikers then yes, he would never start week in week out but for all his faults I quite like him.

PS: I'll keep going on about it but why has Gera not been extended?

Yes, I think Sparky mentioned in the past that they know they have the option of a further year with Zoltan, but it seems to be taking an awful loong time to get to trms with last years Player of the Season.