News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham United Sat 17 Dec 13:00 (Friendly)

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 17, 2022, 12:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

davew

Get in Sid Vicious has scored! Hopefully that will give him some confidence in the fixtures that matter.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 17, 2022, 01:47:47 PM
Yes good old Sid 1-0
LOL, Might be on to produce a shed load of goals the rest of the season.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

Quality goal - Kenny and Carlos - great cross and header!

COYW!!!!!

Rj Fulham

Quality cross and finish there,  even if its only a friendly, its still  a goal against premier league opposition, hopefully Carlos gets some confidence from that. Overall a enjoyable 1st half 049:gif 049:gif

Sting of the North

094.gif
Quote from: Rj Fulham on December 17, 2022, 01:52:21 PM
Quality cross and finish there,  even if its only a friendly, its still  a goal against premier league opposition, hopefully Carlos gets some confidence from that. Overall a enjoyable 1st half 049:gif 049:gif

Agreed, quite good game. West Ham has only really had a few half chances based on a few sloppy passes from Fulham. Otherwise it is mostly FFC. Very impressed with Diop and Cairney in particular, but many good performances.

LittleErn

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 17, 2022, 02:07:34 PM
094.gif

Agreed, quite good game. West Ham has only really had a few half chances based on a few sloppy passes from Fulham. Otherwise it is mostly FFC. Very impressed with Diop and Cairney in particular, but many good performances.

Still impressed with Cairney? Probably not his fault though.

Mince n Tatties

LittleErn

Mbabu still suspect but out of position so not really fair on him.

LittleErn

LittleErn

Tosin doesn't look very interested but hasn't done anything w
wrong.

LittleErn

Quote from: LittleErn on December 17, 2022, 02:43:52 PM
Tosin doesn't look very interested but hasn't done anything w
wrong.
I spoke too soon.

Sting of the North

Quote from: LittleErn on December 17, 2022, 02:26:06 PM
094.gif

Regardless, I usually don't base my assessments on one single incident in a game.

LittleErn

Tete and Diop looking good. Willian excellent again. Good goal from Vinicius , but not many chances otherwise
though it is only a friendly.

LittleErn

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 17, 2022, 02:47:44 PM
094.gif

Regardless, I usually don't base my assessments on one single incident in a game.
Neither do I Sting. I think Cairney has been a great servant and is a valuable squad player. But I don't see too many game changing moments from him these days. He tends to slow the forward momentum with safe sideways and backwards passing and takes too long to put crosses in.

filham

So, not a bad performance although nothing special from James and Mbabu .
We are none the wiser as to why Mitro, Robinson and Palhina were missing, we will need them on Boxing day for sure.

Sting of the North

Quote from: LittleErn on December 17, 2022, 03:13:25 PM
094.gif

Neither do I Sting. I think Cairney has been a great servant and is a valuable squad player. But I don't see too many game changing moments from him these days. He tends to slow the forward momentum with safe sideways and backwards passing and takes too long to put crosses in.

I saw TC involved in almost everything we did well in the first half. Heavily disagree that he slows things down. On the contrary, he keeps the ball moving without losing it. Almost always with quality passes. But We all see games and players differently.

simplyfulham

094.gif

For anyone who thinks TC slows the pace down, then football probably isn't for you.

Try tennis or golf or a sport where there are far fewer dynamic parts occurring at one time.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: simplyfulham on December 17, 2022, 04:15:00 PM
094.gif

For anyone who thinks TC slows the pace down, then football probably isn't for you.

Try tennis or golf or a sport where there are far fewer dynamic parts occurring at one time.

plus 1

this slowing the game down garbage is often spouted by his detractors who just dont watch what is actually happening and still think its a poor game under joca.