0 (0%)
Dan James 🔁 82'
0 (0%)
Carlos Vinicius 🔁 85'
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 262

Voting closed: December 27, 2022, 05:13:08 PM

Friendsoffulham

It finishes 3-0 to Fulham at Selhurst Park v Crystal Palace, with goals from Reid, Ream and Mitrovic.

Couple of sendings of leaving Palace with 9 men, however, a good display from the Whites and a welcomed clean sheet.

Based on that, who was your FOF Man of the Match and why? Vote, and let us know below.

#FulhamFC #CRYFUL

049:gif

Southcoastffc

So many good performances but Joao and Harrison did such good work that allowed others to play. Hard to separate them but for me Duracell Bunny Reed is THE man.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Deeping_white

I know it'll probably go to Mitro or Ream (and it wouldn't be underserved either) but shoutouts to Tete and Diop who were imperious at the back and Tete was giving Mitro first class service all game

Woolly Mammoth

Difficult one as there were so many excellent performances even before the sendings off.
Good alround team performance.
Still tough to call but the influence Mitro has on the team and opponents cannot be ignored, add of course his contribution, i feel he does edge it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Mitro for me, with Tete just behind, but the entire team played very well.

Ronnief

Mitro was brilliant, but Ream scoring his first Premier goal has got to win it. 092.gif

Hatch007

MotM should invariably go to the player who most influences the match and with a goal and two assists it's hard to argue beyond Mitro so he gets my vote.

But Ream, Tete and Reed were all immense as well.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Ronnief on December 26, 2022, 05:31:32 PM
Mitro was brilliant, but Ream scoring his first Premier goal has got to win it. 092.gif

Oh man, was it his first ever PL goal!?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Chi_FFC

Mitro for me. But I'd like to give an honorable mention to Issa Diop who I thought was excellent in the first half when the game was still 11v11. 

WindyCity

Had to go with Mitrovic.  That assist on the first goal a thing of beauty.  And also another assist on the second goal.  A lot of other players had very good games, Tete, Reed, BDR, Ream and the two P's in midfield.  But goals change games, and credit to Mitrovic for his part in that.

elgreenio

it should really be Mitrovic but I thought H.Reed was marvelous especially in that first half, he seemed all over the place chomping at the bit
touch my camera through the fence

hovewhite

DadCreature

Love Ream getting the foam, but 1 g and 2 an are hard to vote against.

Somerset Fulham

Its getting boring really, but Mitrovic was tremendous.

JimmyConway

Wolf

Personally Reed unsung hero. But what a great series of performances Issa Diop has put in - worth the wait.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

alfie

Pereira For today, he looked so confident.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Plodder

Excellent performances by all.  I went for Ream, as we shut out their quick attackers comfortably, but Tete and Robinson deserve votes.

Pluto

Have to go with Ream for his first PL goal and also the crucial block at the other end at 1-0

H4usuallysitting

Can I have more than one vote..... couldn't pick one from a terrific team effort