watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BREAKING: Tim Ream Extends for Another 12 Months

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 26, 2022, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Great news, not unexpected though, a class act, a nice man, loves the club.

FFC1987

Don't think I've been so happy with a goal/occasions as a football fan than seeing Ream peel away to celebrate his goal. Career milestone for the fella and so well deserved. As a previous critic, I can't stress enough how happy it's made me to see him thrive and prove me wrong. Consider me part of the Ream cult now. Love the guy.

HV71

What brilliant news - so incredibly pleased. He fully deserves it

e4b

H4usuallysitting

Great news Mr Ream....also looking like he's forming a very good partnership with Mr Diop

KJS

Fully deserved he was written off when we gained promotion by the media and some fans but he has been a consumate professional and a rock well done Tim Reeeeeam 🖤🤍❤️

Twig

What an incredible story and not one many would have predicted a couple of years back. Just goes to show that, even in a cutthroat environment like the PL, the good guys sometimes come out as winners. Take a bow Mr Tim Ream!

copthornemike

Come on Tim, now you have got the hang of this goal scoring lark any chance of a long scoring run?
Well deserved contract extension and hopefully his performances going forward deserve another next year 😊

Motspur Park

Quote from: KJS on December 27, 2022, 10:04:35 AM
Fully deserved he was written off when we gained promotion by the media and some fans but he has been a consumate professional and a rock well done Tim Reeeeeam 🖤🤍❤️
So many players are written off. Mitro was a Championship striker. Pereira was a player that Man Utd fans wanted to drive to Craven Cottage, Ream was a 2nd or 3rd tier liability. Willian was washed up and eeking out a final pay day, Cairney was a has-been /never-was crock.....

Just shows you a player with the right attitude and in the right environment will prosper and flourish even when he has failed elsewhere and Fulham is that environment as we have seen over the years.

Motspur Park

Well done Tim. Fully deserved.

filham

That is good news and congratulations to Tim who is now firmly on my list of all time Fulham favourites.

I imagine all those who suggested he should retire at the beginning of the season are keeping quiet right now in a safe hiding place.

bencher

I never really saw him play and at the risk of being told it is inappropriate to make the comparison - but there were moments of Tim Ream's play yesterday that were like watching prime Bobby Moore; the way he used intelligence, control, and reading of the game to outwit attackers and make a forward thinking pass.

Delighted for the man, and another big feather in Marco's cap that he's got him playing so well and proving wrong so many of us.

demeant0r

His on-the-ball control is absolutely sublime and so amazing to watch. Well done Tim for the extension and hoping to see out this season with a top 10 finish and who knows, maybe an even better finish the next season!

Cambridge Away

A no brainer really. Our 'point guard' Tim Ream.
He could have asked for two more years, but i reckon he knows it's better for him if he adds a year each time.

bill taylors apprentice

Good news!
I confess that as well as he played last season he would be found out this season and we would keep him mainly for his presence in the dressing room, I was wrong.

Due to the manager's way of playing we need a player like Ream but thought it would have to be more Athletic and quicker but again I was wrong and replacing him will now be a problem.

I'm not normally one for naming heroes or legends but he's as close as anyone to achieve this status for many a year.

Milo

Great to hear, he is like a fine wine his older years.

BarryP

Quite pleased to hear this news. Ream has been invaluable under Marco.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Motspur Park on December 27, 2022, 10:32:46 AM
Quote from: KJS on December 27, 2022, 10:04:35 AM
So many players are written off. Mitro was a Championship striker. Pereira was a player that Man Utd fans wanted to drive to Craven Cottage, Ream was a 2nd or 3rd tier liability. Willian was washed up and eeking out a final pay day, Cairney was a has-been /never-was crock.....

Just shows you a player with the right attitude and in the right environment will prosper and flourish even when he has failed elsewhere and Fulham is that environment as we have seen over the years.
Everyone's a critic 😉👍.. so pleased for Tim and the others you have mentioned... long may it continue.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"