watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keeping it classy at QPR...

Started by Cambridge Away, December 30, 2022, 06:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

The threat of a lifetime ban doesn't sound like punishment at all, more like relief!!

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Buffalo76 on December 30, 2022, 07:44:40 PM
The threat of a lifetime ban doesn't sound like punishment at all, more like relief!!

LOL!

Hugh Gentry

Andy S

None of it is funny. When people go to watch a football match they should not be thinking will I see my family again. Their family should not be thinking their loved one is in any danger. People are morons to think any other way. It doesn't matter what team you support

MikeTheCubed

Cambridge Away

Imagine being smart enough to come-up with and implement a plan like that; but having so much hate inside that, despite your intelligence, you don't stop yourself doing it at the final moment.
The only "cabbage" is the person/people who committed to this. I hope they too make a full recovery. Morons.

Marcus

Beyond despicable... they jail people for hate crimes less than this, and this surely qualifies, and what is the PR department doing, surely heads must roll...

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Marcus on January 01, 2023, 08:50:37 AM
Beyond despicable... they jail people for hate crimes less than this, and this surely qualifies, and what is the PR department doing, surely heads must roll...
From what i gather they had no idea. The message said something along the lines of "Mr Cabbage, get well soon". The person in charge of putting the messages up was 1. probably not THAT familiar with such tragic QPR news, and 2. not paying too much attention to what he was putting through (to notice the slur). Unless it was someone foreign (who wouldn't have picked up that "Cabbage" isn't a common surname). Perhaps QPR can't budget for that kind of oversight in certain roles. Looks bad on them though either way. In the club's defence they did a lot for Kiyan Prince. Just a shame about the fans

Twig

I don't blame the club but the sub human scum who submitted the post should face the full force of the law.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Twig on January 01, 2023, 03:33:16 PM
I don't blame the club but the sub human scum who submitted the post should face the full force of the law.
I just find it depressing that someone would even think to do this.. I simply can't understand it..

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 01, 2023, 04:06:50 PM
I just find it depressing that someone would even think to do this.. I simply can't understand it..

I agree. It's these sort of actions that sometimescan sometimes make me stop and question what chance there is for humanity.  But then I see the good things that so many people do and they restore my faith.

Cambridge Away

What about the fans who swapped the keepers water bottle for a bottle filled with piss. It's the kind of stuff you think of when you are a kid but then hopefully have the sense to realise it's not a good idea / nice thing to do

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Cambridge Away on January 01, 2023, 06:38:58 PM
What about the fans who swapped the keepers water bottle for a bottle filled with piss. It's the kind of stuff you think of when you are a kid but then hopefully have the sense to realise it's not a good idea / nice thing to do

Think that was a boro fan at QPR.....