https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in against Hull

Started by WhiteJC, January 07, 2023, 02:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

elgreenio

Mbabu on his way then.

Don't mind that team at all, assuming Solomon to be broken in easily after missing so much game time and a chance for James redemption
touch my camera through the fence

graham

It's all very well saying the team's in, but what is it or where do I find it?

Southcoastffc

Even for this game, BDR at RB (unless we play 3 at the back - unlikely IMO) shows how parlous a position we are in.  No youngsters ready there yet?   Fingers crossed we bring in a strong solution this month.  Mbabu (tracked him for 4 years?!) must be really a misfit.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JimOG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 07, 2023, 02:11:38 PM
Even for this game, BDR at RB (unless we play 3 at the back - unlikely IMO) shows how parlous a position we are in.  No youngsters ready there yet?   Fingers crossed we bring in a strong solution this month.  Mbabu (tracked him for 4 years?!) must be really a misfit.

What has Mbabu done to not even get a game today? Whilst I don't like us spending money on Soares at 31 who will want fairly high wages and a few years on his contract it looks like we may have to.

H4usuallysitting

It's a shame Solomon isn't starting.... let's hope he gets some minute's

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: graham on January 07, 2023, 02:11:19 PM
It's all very well saying the team's in, but what is it or where do I find it?

Currently in Hull

filham

Diop, Reed and Andear will be needed for 90 minutes on Thursday for 90 minutes, hope they come through this game without injury.

ianthailand

No Seri, Christie only on the bench and goalkeeper Mr. Ingram (Luton keeper in the 7-0). Nice to repeat that!

Fulham 442

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 07, 2023, 02:20:10 PM
It's a shame Solomon isn't starting.... let's hope he gets some minute's
Yes I thought the same.

OdecaMynoT

Vinicius could find his level against Hull.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Pluto

Seems crazy not to even give Mbabu a chance against Hull. He must be miles off the pace! No Onomah on the bench so I assume he will finally get his move next week.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: JimOG on January 07, 2023, 02:19:51 PM

What has Mbabu done to not even get a game today? Whilst I don't like us spending money on Soares at 31 who will want fairly high wages and a few years on his contract it looks like we may have to.
It seems that the question is more "What has he done to get a game?"
https://theathletic.com/3982121/2022/12/14/what-next-for-kevin-mbabu-at-fulham/
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bill taylors apprentice

Hopefully we get to half time in a comfortable winning position so we can rest some starters and give others a run out.
But how often have we said things like that?
Hoping to see Soloman, Mcfarlane and Harris for more than 5 mins.

WindyCity

Just a bit surprised that Pereira is starting.  And interesting that Palhinha, Tete and Robinson are in the team.  Anyway, good luck to the lads.  Hopefully all come out of this game injury free.  Wondering when we see Solomon?

Any streams for this game?

WolverineFFC

Quote from: JimOG on January 07, 2023, 02:19:51 PM

Seems fairly simple to me. Silva wants to make a go at a Cup run and does not feel Mbabu is good enough. Can't say I disagree from what I've seen thus far.

I am not that keen on a high priced RB either. BDR provides some insurance regardless, but I would like to see the club take a chance on a youngish RB to see if they can uncover another Antonee Robinson.