watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luis Boa Morte

Started by Mr White, January 13, 2023, 09:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr White

Must of been a special day for him.Being involved and scoring in our last win against Chelsea.
  He doses't get mention much on this board but sure he has a huge input in our current success.
  Love seeing his big smile in the dugout.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mr White on January 13, 2023, 09:06:01 AM

Must of been a special day for him.Being involved and scoring in our last win against Chelsea.
  He doses't get mention much on this board but sure he has a huge input in our current success.

Absolutely agree!  I said to my son I thought Boa being in the dugout would be a lucky omen for yesterday!!

bog

Middlesexclub

I am sure he must have a big influence on the training ground. Such enthusiasm now and when he played

LC

Loved watching him play for us many years ago. And yes, he seems to be fairly vocal on the touch line and always talking with Marco so he's certainly playing a key role

Roberty

Quote from: Mr White on January 13, 2023, 09:06:01 AM

At the time it was reported that every time he ran past the dugout - Boa shouted out to the special one - "FAKE TAN, FAKE TAN"
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Slaphead in Qatar

showed a few skills last night i think - retrieving the ball for one of the players.

Free Elvis Hammond

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 13, 2023, 11:25:10 AM
showed a few skills last night i think - retrieving the ball for one of the players.

Got a touch on the pitch as well in the second half, when there were two balls on the field

Only player to have touched the ball in both Chelsea wins

AJW48361

Definitely has a say in  choreography.