watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa Here We Come

Started by White Noise, January 11, 2011, 10:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Hopefully i'll be back to work in a few weeks and when i'm earning i'm going to get 20 Euro's everytime i go to Tesco to put away for if we ever get into Europe again. Why have i got a £ and $ but no Euro sign on my laptop?

Fletchino

england need to be top of a Europe fair play leauge too Does anybody now how England are getting on would love Europe again 

finnster01

Quote from: FLETCHINO on January 11, 2011, 11:02:57 AM
england need to be top of a Europe fair play leauge too Does anybody now how England are getting on would love Europe again 
I think they (England) only have to be top 3. I thought I read somewhere that UEFA gives 3 entries to the first qualifying rd for the Europa League.
I don't have a current list of the standings on that front, but given UEFA/FIFA's hate of England I don't hold my breath.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Bilet

Can't find the list of the countrys Fair Play League...guess it's just not updated.

Here is the list for last year: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/news-template.html?100510

Premier League then had an average of 8,120. Now the average among the teams are 8,163. Everything else the same, we would be in Europe...but these things are close margins...

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 11, 2011, 10:44:54 AM
Hopefully i'll be back to work in a few weeks and when i'm earning i'm going to get 20 Euro's everytime i go to Tesco to put away for if we ever get into Europe again. Why have i got a £ and $ but no Euro sign on my laptop?

CTRL + ALT + 4 = €

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Fletchino

GoldCoastWhite

€ - so it is, was going top say even on my Aussie computing device but I have it set to "UK keyboard" so that might explain it !

leonffc

Oh no. I'm still paying for the last expedition in Europe

Jimpav

Weren't we in the running for this last year? I'm sure we were eligible but then one of the Scandinavian nations beat England to it in the fair play rankings.

I won't hold my breath either.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Sparky's teams tend to have  a bit more bite,so don't hold you breath :dft012: :029:

FatFreddysCat

€ € Cheeers EQ, i'd have thought they could remove  ^ and put € instead much more handy.

MikeR

Since Chelsea leads the fair play table and will almost certainly qualify for Europe on their own, we only need to hold our position.  Our bigger problem is England overall, which came in 7th last season. We need Wolves, Stoke, et al. to behave better to have a chance for England to move up to 3rd - or, as said above, don't hold your breath.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 11, 2011, 05:19:03 PM
€ € Cheeers EQ, i'd have thought they could remove  ^ and put € instead much more handy.

Try using a keyboard that was built after 1999 mate  :59:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc