Main Menu

Todays games

Started by St Eve, February 04, 2023, 03:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

We need Brighton,Brentford,Villa and Liverpool to lose

Liverpool 2 down and the others are drawing

Blawarmy

Down to 8th already. Southampton and Bournemouth deserve to go down for this.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

St Eve

Villa losing but Brentford are winning

SerbianLad

Useless saints  :031:

Edit:
And now Brighton scored as well.

SG

Quote from: SerbianLad on February 04, 2023, 04:24:26 PM
Useless saints  :031:

Edit:
And now Brighton scored as well.

Im very happy for the teams at the bottom to lose. The sooner they are gone the better

LC

We got Brighton and Brentford coming up soon.. going to be big games

F(f)CUK

Humphrys scored from his own half today.

Caedal

What an excellently run club Brighton are at the moment. Their recruitment has been unbelievable, they're constantly selling players for huge profits, and managing to replace them with no drop off in performance. Same thing with the manager change.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Caedal on February 04, 2023, 05:19:19 PM
What an excellently run club Brighton are at the moment. Their recruitment has been unbelievable, they're constantly selling players for huge profits, and managing to replace them with no drop off in performance. Same thing with the manager change.
I think their new manager has been fantastic.

SP

I didn't realise Leeds so near the bottom, should be an interesting game this pm.

Caedal

No chance Forest will go down. It's cost them about 250m but looks like they have enough quality to stay up, especially compared to the other teams down there.

I reckon Southampton, Bournemouth + another

SerbianLad

Keylor Navas looking every bit as good as I thought he would. As I said in the transfer thread, he's still easily a top 5 gk in the world imk, I'm shocked Forest managed to get him, even if it's only a loan.

Leeds have been much better than Forest and probably deserved to be ahead, Forest being ahead is really harsh on them. Gnontno looks good as he did in the previous times, seems like a really good player. I'd like a draw here.

SP

Just got this text update from the BBC:

That's a terrible goal from Albion's point of view. Button was far too close to his right post. His positioning was so bad.

sarnian

Quote from: SP on February 10, 2023, 08:22:47 PM
Just got this text update from the BBC:

That's a terrible goal from Albion's point of view. Button was far too close to his right post. His positioning was so bad.

A one man wall that was terribly positioned was a major factor in the guy trying the shot.

St Eve

We win of course and so do Arsenal, Palace, W Ham and Leceister

Of course while typing Chelsea go 1 up

St Eve

1-1. We remain 8th and still ahead of Chelsea

SerbianLad

Has anyone watched that Chelsea game? Apparently Soucek blocked a shot with his hands. I don't mind Chelsea losing points, but how did West Ham manage to get away with a handball yet again after those handballs in our games against them(I admit I haven't seen this Chelsea incident though, hence the first question)?

St Eve

Quote from: SerbianLad on February 11, 2023, 02:50:29 PM
Has anyone watched that Chelsea game? Apparently Soucek blocked a shot with his hands. I don't mind Chelsea losing points, but how did West Ham manage to get away with a handball yet again after those handballs in our games against them(I admit I haven't seen this Chelsea incident though, hence the first question)?
I did. A real shame

Jules

Quote from: St Eve on February 11, 2023, 02:56:58 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on February 11, 2023, 02:50:29 PM
I did. A real shame
It was definitely a pen, no idea why VAR didn't give it. He basically fell and saved an on target shot with his arm.

davew

Only 1 important game today and we won it!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)