watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool forum in mega meltdown

Started by terryr, February 04, 2023, 04:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of supporters. At least they had no excuse to let off flares today. I hope they finish 14th.

graham

Aw, what a shame. I've disliked L'pool ever since they sacked Roy Hodgson.

Andy S

Of course it is Liverpool supporters think they have a god dam right to win every game they play

Pluto

Woolly Mammoth

About time they suffer and on the receiving end of defeats, and there will be more to come, so they had better get use to it, and it warms the heart to see them feel the pain after years of plundering and thinking they are gods gift,
As for Klopp he looks as though he wishes he was somewhere else, and maybe the players feel the same.
Nevertheless what goes round comes round.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

EN1 FFC

Green armbands at the Wolves.for Eco awareness and they still let off their gas flame-throwers  064.gif

Love to hear the big clubs fans squealing about their team, how unfair it is to be out of champions League place.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Andy S on February 04, 2023, 08:26:08 PM
Of course it is Liverpool supporters think they have a god dam right to win every game they play
Heard 3 of them on a train once saying "we should be coming here and winning easily",  after we beat them. I told them you can't just turn up and get 3 points you know.   I've never heard 3 more defensive men in my life. It was pretty pathetic tbh.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

perry geyton

Wolf

Glory hunters maybe need to find a new team
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Bill2

Quote from: EN1 FFC on February 05, 2023, 12:29:56 AM
Green armbands at the Wolves.for Eco awareness and they still let off their gas flame-throwers  064.gif

Love to hear the big clubs fans squealing about their team, how unfair it is to be out of champions League place.
Find it rather ironic that they wear green arm bands to show off their green credentials then after the game get in their gas guzzling cars and when they fly it is in private jets. Hypocrisy rules.

General

If you had given me 10th this season instead of 6th-8th, but with the caveat of having won the title relatively recently I'd have bitten your hand off. They'll be back. Do wonder how they've managed to do so badly. Must be something going wrong behind the scenes. Wondering if Mane's transfer had anything to do with it.

Fulham 442

Quote from: General on February 05, 2023, 11:12:24 AM
If you had given me 10th this season instead of 6th-8th, but with the caveat of having won the title relatively recently I'd have bitten your hand off. They'll be back. Do wonder how they've managed to do so badly. Must be something going wrong behind the scenes. Wondering if Mane's transfer had anything to do with it.
It is an interesing point about Mane, they certainly haven't seemed the same since he went.

Logicalman

Quote from: General on February 05, 2023, 11:12:24 AM

Sadio Mané (or lack of him) is the answer. Klopp built his team with Mané & Salah as their main goal machine. One leaves and the other has no playmates left of the same caliber. Núñez has not fitted in the same way as the departing Mané.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

blingo

Two Liverpool supporters broke my bloody car windscreen. I could have swerved and missed them but I thought, sod it.

perry geyton

SP

Quote from: perry geyton on February 05, 2023, 04:11:44 PM
May long it last

Quite right.

Originally, I was opposed to the creation of a European super league but now I'm not so sure if it means we play teams like Real & Barca regularly?

demeant0r

Serves them right for being vultures on our talent.

Marcel_Gecov

Injuries too have played a part. Any team that misses Diaz and Jota and lets Mane leave without upgrading the midfield will see their fortunes dwindle.

Sloth

No worries, sure their plastic fans will just support someone else next week.
Liquor expert. American.Human.