more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What to do with Vinicius …

Started by howitis, February 09, 2023, 07:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: toshes mate on February 11, 2023, 07:56:28 AM
Sadly after the goal against our neighbours he hasn't shown improvement and if anything marginally declined against Sunderland because he seemed disinterested.  The goal and the assist are fine but these things happen regardless of true form (e.g. Onomah at Cardiff among myriad others).  I sincerely hope he does come good if there is anything of a good footballer there because he is running out of time to prove it and we could do with another decent partner for Mitro as an alternative strategy option for our coaches.
Not sure about being disinterested, more likely that he is trying to hard to compete with Mitro that it is just not working, he is just not that type of player, our problem is we will judge all prospective candidates against Mitro, and let's face it I have yet to see anyone anywhere that play like him.

As you say though unless he relaxes and just do the simple things good, his time will soon be up.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't