watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

highlights - Forest...

Started by WhiteJC, February 12, 2023, 09:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Fulham 2-0 Nottingham Forest | Premier League Highlights | Clean Sheet & Victory Over Forest At CC🔥

bigalffc

Great to watch, thanks for posting White JC
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Ruislip White

Willian's goal gets better and better with every watch.

General

Quote from: Ruislip White on February 12, 2023, 01:31:59 PM

People always wax lyrical time and again when players score piledrivers from distance as if they're spectacular, but I find them pretty straightforward and a dime a dozen and uninspiring as a result. Great to see live when they come out of nothing, but if they haven't got the bouba diop effect (where he keeps it up and then volleys) or something different to them I'm a bit meh.

Goals like Willian's yesterday though are genuinely breathtaking in a way. From that angle, to beat six players, having left one on his backside and then nail the far corner is simply a very difficult and rare thing to see. Up there in many ways with Berba's volley against stoke (though Berba's is still a level above) and Kasami's vs Crystal Palace I reckon..

Ruislip White

The defender he left on his back side is still trying to find his way out off Bishop's Park!

Carborundum

Quote from: General on February 12, 2023, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Ruislip White on February 12, 2023, 01:31:59 PM

People always wax lyrical time and again when players score piledrivers from distance as if they're spectacular, but I find them pretty straightforward and a dime a dozen and uninspiring as a result. Great to see live when they come out of nothing, but if they haven't got the bouba diop effect (where he keeps it up and then volleys) or something different to them I'm a bit meh.

Goals like Willian's yesterday though are genuinely breathtaking in a way. From that angle, to beat six players, having left one on his backside and then nail the far corner is simply a very difficult and rare thing to see. Up there in many ways with Berba's volley against stoke (though Berba's is still a level above) and Kasami's vs Crystal Palace I reckon..

Agree with you, a remarkable goal yesterday.  The Berba goal was special too, but you wouldn't know it from Martin Jol's reaction in the post game interview: "He's a striker and paid to do that"