more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moussa Dembele contract up in summer

Started by Willham, February 13, 2023, 12:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambridge Away

Quote from: hopper on February 14, 2023, 11:30:07 AM
Posted this in another thread a while ago, but as someone who watches a lot of Lyon - as they're my second side; it's a big no!

He doesn't seem to have matured, and as a player comes across as only in it for himself - which has been an issue at OL the last few years. A bit like CR7 - he will often take a shot when there are 2 defenders in front of him and a team mate could be played in beside him. Schurrle was another offender of this.

Seems to think he's above most clubs he's played at as well, look at the way in which he left us, then Celtic, and now he is running down his contract at OL - note he also had an unsuccessful loan at Atletico.

His confidence seems low at the moment, a good finisher but not as good a player as he thinks he is. Can't see how he fits in here, and really hope we don't bring him back.
0001.jpeg

Marcus

completely stitched us up... who on Earth would want him back....

Somerset Fulham

Didn't he leave when his contract wa up?  That's hardly a stitch up.

But as Surlyc says, if he hadn't played here before then this wouldn't even be a thread really.  Some things are best left in the past and this is one of them.

demeant0r

I look forward to the day when our home grown talent don't want to leave us at the first opportunity.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: demeant0r on February 14, 2023, 02:19:00 PM
I look forward to the day when our home grown talent don't want to leave us at the first opportunity.

That particular one came from PSG and always said he wasn't hanging about, if I recall.

WindyCity

Very interesting thread and "potential" FFC acquisition.  From what I am reading, there are differing views on this player.  I think we can all agree that a good coach (MS) can bring out the best in players, as we have seen so far this season at FFC.  Maybe this is a player that comes here ONLY if MS is interested?  It does seem Dembele is quite young and still has worlds of potential.  Might be worth a punt, upon MS's input.  I agree with many that fear a disrupted locker room, and I do share that concern.