0 (0%)
Carlos Vinicius 🔁 62' 📒 82' 👟 88'
2 (0.8%)
Manor Solomon 🔁 82' âšŊī¸ 88'
33 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 236

Voting closed: February 19, 2023, 05:26:24 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF Man of the Match today, after that 1-0 smash and grab win v Brighton at the Amex Stadium?

Some under-par performances, along with some solid ones, but overall, a good team performance who rode their luck at times, but got the job done.

Vote, and let us know why below âŦ‡ī¸

#FFC #FulhamFC #BHAFUL

049:gif

SerbianLad

Diop for me. Didn't put a foot wrong and was harshly booked. Colossal performance from him today. Honorable mentions to Leno, Tete and Ream, as well as the man of the moment, Solomon.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Tabby

Leno, his alertness to come for the ball saved us a lot of chances conceded.

hopper

Issa Diop for me, Ream was superb though, as was Leno. Our midfield really struggled I thought.

Referee started giving out bookings for no reason towards the end of the game

Chi_FFC

Diop MOTM for me (with Leno a close 2nd).  I have to say it's no coincidence our defense has really tightened up since he's become a regular in the side. He may not be as smooth with the ball at his feet as Ream, but he's a better defender. 

elgreenio

could give it to any one of the defenders today. Gone for Leno who deserves one after being absolutely solid all season (ignoring JWP at CC), with Tete a close 2nd
touch my camera through the fence

F(f)CUK

Had trouble with my internet and heard about a third of the game, but GJ gave it to Diop which is good enough for me.

BarryP

Hard to choose between Leno, Diop and Ream but I gave it to Leno.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

bill taylors apprentice

Many candidates in a tough game but thankfully performances we have come to expect now, so for me the one world class bit of football came from Solomon.
It was the kind of game that needed an exceptional moment and it was a player in a FFC shirt.

WindyCity

Really tough call on this one.  Back four were all terrific, though Robinson looked rather dodgy on occasion.  Leno was excellent, made some great decisions coming well out of his net to thwart potential chances.  Could almost flip a coin on this decision, but gave to Diop, as he really impressed, and might have been his best game of the season.

Luka

AshfordFFC

Quote from: Tabby on February 18, 2023, 05:37:56 PM
Leno, his alertness to come for the ball saved us a lot of chances conceded.

:plus one:

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

DadCreature

Leno- for sure.  He cleaned up everything. 

Southcoastffc

Leno, Diop, Ream all did really well but for nullifying the very tricky guy who's been Brighton's match winner in recent weeks it has again to be King Kenny Tete.  That was certainly the feeling amongst the fans around me at the Amex today.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

Mince n Tatties

Ream...for the pass to Vinnie to set up Manor.