more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool v Liverpool, looking like a cracker

Started by ImperialWhite, January 12, 2011, 08:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

mrska

Come on Blackpool.. sick to death of this King Kenny crap!

White Noise

Quote from: mrska on January 12, 2011, 09:16:58 PM
Come on Blackpool.. sick to death of this King Kenny crap!

Totally. Loving the continuation of the Tangerine Dream.

cebu

ImperialWhite

Yes.

Blackpool are great to watch, and I'm also sick of this Kenny stuff. I hate the relentless slagging off of Hodgson, and by implication that we're also crap. E.g. oh, long ball tactics are good enough for Fulham, but not for us. Or, Paul Konchesky is a journeyman, suitable for Fulham but not for us.

Sorry lads, we got to the Europa final last season, where were you? The greatest fans in the world? Easy to say that when you're winning trophies every season, not so easy when you sitting uneasily in mid table and losing to The Cobblers. Where was the famous Anfield support then? You'll Never Walk Alone? Yeah right.

DJ CAMPBELL HAS SCORED!

BLACKPOOL 2 LIVERPOOL 1

Matt

Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

LBNo11

...being a Fulham fan I always feel inclined towards favouring the 'underdog' and Blackpool's history is as colourful as Liverpools, but for different reasons, a former top flight team and our longest serving opponent in the leagues.

As White Noise said, and I'm not aPhaedra to repeat, they are living the Tangerine Dream...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

Liverpool are starting to emulate Newcastle- read Dalglish for Keegan.

I would LOVE IT if they got relegated!

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Jimpav on January 12, 2011, 09:45:44 PM
Liverpool are starting to emulate Newcastle- read Dalglish for Keegan.

I would LOVE IT if they got relegated!

Would be magnificent if they were relegated!
FTID

Burt

Bilet

Again Adam is massive. Some brilliant passes and an extreme overview of situations.

Speaking of Liverpool. Hohoho. They're awful. Nothing to do with Hodgson at all!

Mr Fulham

I didn't want Blackpool to win because they're relegation candidates, just like us. I can't see Liverpool being relegated, so the result didn't go our way and Liverpool might aim to hit back against us.

os5889

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 12, 2011, 10:10:07 PM
I didn't want Blackpool to win because they're relegation candidates, just like us. I can't see Liverpool being relegated, so the result didn't go our way and Liverpool might aim to bounce back against us.

7 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand, I think we can rule them out of the relegation battle, they have 28 points if they get 9 points from their remaining 18 games they are safe...

Look for another team to drag down into the mire. Liverpool for me are more relegation candidates than Blackpool

os5889

If we beat Wigan and Liverpool lose to Everton we go above Liverpool  :wine:

Matt

Quote from: os5889 on January 12, 2011, 10:12:21 PM
I didn't want Blackpool to win because they're relegation candidates, just like us. I can't see Liverpool being relegated, so the result didn't go our way and Liverpool might aim to bounce back against us.

7 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand, I think we can rule them out of the relegation battle, they have 28 points if they get 9 points from their remaining 18 games they are safe...

Look for another team to drag down into the mire. Liverpool for me are more relegation candidates than Blackpool

They'll be like Hull a couple of seasons ago. Not a point from now on. Oh, only until they visit Craven Cottage in April there they will grab a late winner, ruin the annual FFC Sweden/FSC Norway-trip and manage to stay up in the end. You heard it here first.  :dead horse:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: os5889 on January 12, 2011, 10:14:24 PM
If we beat Wigan and Liverpool lose to Everton we go above Liverpool  :wine:

:wine:  :wine:  :wine:

I can't wait for Liverpool-Fulham and Fulham-Liverpool.

os5889

Quote from: Matt The Swede on January 12, 2011, 10:21:25 PM

They'll be like Hull a couple of seasons ago. Not a point from now on. Oh, only until they visit Craven Cottage in April there they will grab a late winner, ruin the FFC Sweden-trip and manage to stay up in the end. You heard it here first.  :dead horse:

I hope not, I like Blackpool. I do not like Hull.

However if Gera were to join Blackpool and declare it a bigger club with ambition things could change, you heard that here first.

Blackpool have been sensible with their money, no more than 10k per week in wages, refreshing financially and good fun to watch! Come on the mighty tangerines!  :52: (just not the 2nd April)

FatFreddysCat

Really chuffed for Blackpool really hope they stay up, but if they lose Adam i think they'll be fecked. Brilliant to see King Kenny getting shafted, i wonder what Pato would have to say now.

LBNo11

Quote from: Matt The Swede on January 12, 2011, 10:21:25 PM

They'll be like Hull a couple of seasons ago. Not a point from now on. Oh, only until they visit Craven Cottage in April there they will grab a late winner, ruin the FFC Sweden-trip and manage to stay up in the end. You heard it here first.  :dead horse:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 12, 2011, 10:25:28 PM
Really chuffed for Blackpool really hope they stay up, but if they lose Adam i think they'll be fecked. Brilliant to see King Kenny getting shafted, i wonder what Pato would have to say now.

Patos in Milan being awesome, Pata has crawled off to cry under the bed until Liverpool start winning again, then he will return to "tell us so" about how we were wrong and Liverpool have the divine right to be superior to us all!