watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds FA Cup tickets/expected attendance

Started by COLMAN, February 25, 2023, 09:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyboy

I was in my usual seat JH stand J block. I checked on Sunday to see how the tickets had sold in J block, there were 3 spare seats available. Yet at the game yesterday there where empty seats around. So this may explain how it looked like tickets had not sold. Had people paid for the tickets then decided not to turn up because it was cold ?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: KJS on March 01, 2023, 07:32:09 AM
Quote from: AJW48361 on March 01, 2023, 02:06:20 AM
I feel families were priced out of it tonight,single with no kids I would've attended.

Families would have not gone even at £20 a ticket as it was on the BBC and it was a school night, good turn out by the Fans considering it was on the TV and great entertainment, fortunately the stay away fans on here were in a minority.

You know all Fulham fans do you.
How do you know they wouldn't have gone if it was £20.🤔

Wolf

I'd have gone with my two sons if it was £20/25 adults and £10 kids, as would my mate and his son who I usually go with (we are all season ticket holders). I'm delighted we won and the daytrippers/tourists got to see a nice match. But ultimately every £ earned by the club from tickets and TV monies is bonus unbudgeted income and whoever it was at the club that signed off on the pricing doesn't deserve plaudits.

£15 adults and £5 kids at Southampton tonight.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots