https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Todays games

Started by St Eve, February 25, 2023, 12:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

Quote from: St Eve on February 26, 2023, 01:42:15 AM
Quote from: TheCeiling on February 25, 2023, 10:13:32 PM
What result are we want tomorrow between Spurs and Chelsea?

In one hand, a Chelsea loss is always nice and would keep them 8 points off us. In the other hand if we want to dream about the 4'th place....
I think we want a Chelsea win or a draw
I would like a draw, keep the candle burning both ends. Only the villa result was disappointing for me yesterday.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Jeroen on February 25, 2023, 09:49:21 PM
Would love to see Forrest be dragged back into relegation battle!!
Me too, and I think they will be...

SP

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 26, 2023, 09:04:52 AM
Quote from: Jeroen on February 25, 2023, 09:49:21 PM
Would love to see Forrest be dragged back into relegation battle!!
Me too, and I think they will be...

Only three away goals this season is crazy.

demeant0r

Spurs 1-0 up but have no idea how Ziyech got away without being sent off for slapping Emerson Royal in the face.

St Eve

Quote from: demeant0r on February 26, 2023, 02:59:47 PM
Spurs 1-0 up but have no idea how Ziyech got away without being sent off for slapping Emerson Royal in the face.
I thought he hit his shoulder and accidentally slapped his face. Lucky all the same. Also Spurs were lucky in that only 1 of the 3 players that shoved him before the "slap" got booked

St Eve

Chelsea look awful. No passion whatsoever

SP

Enjoying seeing their fans leaving after 80 minutes. 

Ken Bates vow to finish above FFC seems to be coming to an end.

gang

Brilliant Chelsea result 0-2. Hopefully they will keep faith with the manager 😂😂

SP

Quote from: gang on February 26, 2023, 03:36:52 PM
Brilliant Chelsea result 0-2. Hopefully they will keep faith with the manager 😂😂

Potter would get my vote for manager of the season, he's doing a great job for us.

Caedal

Chelsea look absolutely awful. They've wasted so much money on average players.

SerbianLad

A draw would have been better for us probably at the moment, but it's funny seeing Chelsea fall back further and further (+ considering this and the West Ham performance in the previous match, Spurs will probably be out of our reach at the end of the season anyway).

Colton F.C.

Last four matches form guide:

4th   Fulham            8 points
20th Walham Green 2 points

Fulham 442

Quote from: Caedal on February 26, 2023, 03:40:11 PM
Chelsea look absolutely awful. They've wasted so much money on average players.
I think they have just spent too much on too many players and can't amalgamate them all into the team quickly enough.  The game today wasn't very exciting for a neutral but I always felt that Spurs would definitely be the more likely to win.  Chelsea are in a mess atm tbh and a disinteresting looking Aubameyang, apologies if I haven't spelled his name correctly as I know this is hugely important to some on here,  coming on for Chelsea can't have given their fans much hope....

WindyCity

I'm sure Potter was handsomely rewarded for taking this gig, but right now he's got to be thinking he should have stayed at BHA.

Fulham 442

Quote from: WindyCity on February 26, 2023, 04:37:57 PM
I'm sure Potter was handsomely rewarded for taking this gig, but right now he's got to be thinking he should have stayed at BHA.
I'm sure that is true.  Like players not working out for certain clubs the same can be said for managers.  Roy and Liverpool immediately springs to mind.  I just think the club/job is too big for him and I feel sorry for him as he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke.  The dogs abuse he is getting from Chelsea "fans" must be the icing on the cake for him atm...

demeant0r

Quote from: WindyCity on February 26, 2023, 04:37:57 PM

Apparently he's on 12m a year. He was on 2m at Brighton.

filham

We are not looking good right now and it is hard to see how we are going to pick up points against Brentford or Arsenal but there is satisfaction to be had from keeping ahead of Chelsea.

SP

Longstaff is pathetic, just repeated the triple roll he did at the Cottage.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: filham on February 26, 2023, 05:19:32 PM
We are not looking good right now and it is hard to see how we are going to pick up points against Brentford or Arsenal but there is satisfaction to be had from keeping ahead of Chelsea.

We have played well and lost and played poorly and won, that's the nature of football, whether we like it or not.
The difference in the PL between success and failure is tiny and with the overall commitment we have ( all season) a re boot after 2 games below expectations (that still  produced 4 points) will focus the team on a positive performance next time out.

DadCreature

Quote from: St Eve on February 26, 2023, 01:42:15 AM
Quote from: TheCeiling on February 25, 2023, 10:13:32 PM
What result are we want tomorrow between Spurs and Chelsea?

In one hand, a Chelsea loss is always nice and would keep them 8 points off us. In the other hand if we want to dream about the 4'th place....
I think we want a Chelsea win or a draw
never, in any circumstance, do we want Chelsea to win.