Palace to beat Liverpool

Cobh Fulham Fan

Your wish list there is very doable st Eve

St Eve

St Eve

Tabby

West Ham 3 up all of a sudden.

SerbianLad

Shelvey subbed off for Forest and they implode completely, they can still be relegated.

St Eve

This isn't going too well. Villa, Leeds and W Ham winning. At least Arsenal are winning

Blawarmy

Nice to see Forest getting spanked. About time.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

St Eve

Changed my mind. Now Leeds have won, Boscombe now have to beat City!!

sarnian

Hope City thrash Bournemouth.

St Eve

TheCeiling

Too bad about the Villa win. Now they can potentially be only 5 points behind us.

Let's hope for a Palace win, though I'd be happy with a draw as well, since Palace can potentially be only 7 points behind us if they're winning their 2 extra games.

alfie

Quote from: TheCeiling on February 25, 2023, 07:11:16 PM
Too bad about the Villa win. Now they can potentially be only 5 points behind us.

Let's hope for a Palace win, though I'd be happy with a draw as well, since Palace can potentially be only 7 points behind us if they're winning their 2 extra games.
Best not let it worry you, we can't do anything about their games, but we can win ours.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TheCeiling

Quote from: alfie on February 25, 2023, 07:13:26 PM
Best not let it worry you, we can't do anything about their games, but we can win ours.
Indeed. But let's be realistic, we're not gonna win all the games that are left so we need the teams who fight us in the 6-10th place range to have as much sips as possible.

So far so good at the Selhurst Park. Hopefully we see the same at the second half. 

St Eve

I really hope Palace win. I am sick of hearing that a win puts Liverpool right back in the championship race, just behind Spurs and Newcastle. They forgot we are ahead of them only 2 points behind Spurs

TheCeiling

Yes! Liverpool didn't win at Crystal Palace, 0-0 draw. A very good result for us.

Jeroen

Would love to see Forrest be dragged back into relegation battle!!

TheCeiling

What result are we want tomorrow between Spurs and Chelsea?

In one hand, a Chelsea loss is always nice and would keep them 8 points off us. In the other hand if we want to dream about the 4'th place....

Snibbo

Quote from: Jeroen on February 25, 2023, 09:49:21 PM
Would love to see Forrest be dragged back into relegation battle!!

Dear god, as the man said before, how hard is it to spell Forest?

St Eve

Quote from: TheCeiling on February 25, 2023, 10:13:32 PM
What result are we want tomorrow between Spurs and Chelsea?

In one hand, a Chelsea loss is always nice and would keep them 8 points off us. In the other hand if we want to dream about the 4'th place....
I think we want a Chelsea win or a draw