watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nottingham Forest

Started by Thailand Mick, March 06, 2023, 07:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

Don't know how many of you are aware but we are the last team to beat forest at the city ground in the Premier league. In that time the have managed to beat Liverpool and draw with man City and Chelsea. Seems such a long time ago.

Mince n Tatties

Still think they might go down because of their dreadful away record,the worst anywhere.
Theyv'e only scored 3 away from home all season.

cookieg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 06, 2023, 07:31:22 AM
Still think they might go down because of their dreadful away record,the worst anywhere.
Theyv'e only scored 3 away from home all season.

We relied heavily "Fortress Cottage" to keep us up for many years on the trot. I seem to think that one season we didn't win away until March? If they continue to pick up points at home then they could be safe.

flyingfish

They have some tough fixtures coming up though. They were terrible against us and West Ham and a point at home to Everton is hardly anything to shout about. They will be right in the mix at the end of all this.

Terry Towling

I hope they stay up and Everton go down - can't stand Everton fans, they seem really thuggish.

SuffolkWhite

I thought all 3 promoted teams would stay up at the beginning of the season but Bournemouth look favorite to go down out of the 3, it is still possible that NF and Bournemouth stay up.
It would be good to see more of the establishment go down!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

I can't look beyond WHU when considering relegation.

Mr White

Quote from: SP on March 06, 2023, 09:15:54 AM
I can't look beyond WHU when considering relegation.

:plus one: