watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PSG.

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 10, 2023, 12:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Once again dumped out of Champions League before Quarter Finals.
Messi..Mbappe..Neymar.
Just goes to show that having the best players in the world in your side,doesn't guarantee success.

ChesterTheTabby

Gotta love it, really
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

What the result proves once again is that they are not the best players in the world, they just think they are. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 10, 2023, 06:51:44 PM
What the result proves once again is that they are not the best players in the world, they just think they are. 

They are world class individuals, but the PSG team isn't great or cohesive. Football is a team game and being top heavy isn't going to win you much at the top level.

sunburywhite

The next thing they will be saying is politicians are corrupt
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

General

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 10, 2023, 12:31:55 PM
Once again dumped out of Champions League before Quarter Finals.
Messi..Mbappe..Neymar.
Just goes to show that having the best players in the world in your side,doesn't guarantee success.

Looked at their full team for the game and think they've spent a huge chunk on the stars in the team, because there are a lot of players in that team that are relative unknowns on the global stage and whilst may be top footballers, they definitely don't have a huge amount of star names throughout their first team and squad.

Could be a contributing factor to their failures in Europe.

At least four of their 10 outfield players I'm not sure I know or consider well known..

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&cs=0&q=Bayern+vs+PSG&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMwe8S4mJFb4OWPe8JSMxknrTl5jXESI5dAcEF-UUmxb2JJcoZ7UX5pgVASF09AYlFJZnJmQWJeSbFQkFAAlyiSSFixf0FBfl5qXomQDBc3koQQrxQ3F6d-rr6BoblpUbKQJBcHXCVCKt4wO1tIiosVbKOQoBQ_F69-ur6hYVZVeomFZYYFzyJWXqfEytSiPIWyYoWAYHcAMC8dMbkAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwiI7P32ztP9AhUVjVwKHVoDAqkQ4fIBKBN6BAg4EDI#wptab=si:AEcPFx6T2qKb_f4IbX6HtortO7y4rwM3vgNlphgfvUla4IjJJi7_Y3XnTGuYftNpQzdWmjN3SmKI0AD6r7k98dILEZi-8bdx9MwRKiACFqUJtHn8aBbsC1RWO7mSaH3F_poSPkTqxxwbBD7iCqVq3FUIYb23KL-AJJv_KHH75tcmJhyJ_c4Ta1YvbYswuBM6ochp4gPs6JXp1-JqugAxISqvFjk8wh54Ge45n-eOBYOH7xHVgKvmFyvB5WKShYKdUMzty0jWhi7jY-e6Ufym-L4_44QdLZ8dcRZxQa-CobhYeghgyvjZZo1iE-AH3mtg3dY9ebV9ipEA

filham

Surely all of us Fulham fans learnt the lesson that "money doesn't maketh a team " when we spent £100m  and dropped like a stone out of the Premier League.