watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you sign joao cancelo?

Started by General, March 11, 2023, 09:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Portuguese international and RB, I appreciate 'bigger clubs' will probably be in for him, but I've seen him post on Palhinhas Instagram and he may enjoy playing at fulham under silva. Could help the squad go up a level and provide competition for Tete.

Only 28.

Perhaps we don't need him, though cedric is on loan. I imagine he could play CB too.

Somerset Fulham

We won't get anywhere close to him. He is absolutely a top end CL player.

SerbianLad

Quote from: General on March 11, 2023, 09:56:45 AM

Portuguese international and RB, I appreciate 'bigger clubs' will probably be in for him, but I've seen him post on Palhinhas Instagram and he may enjoy playing at fulham under silva. Could help the squad go up a level and provide competition for Tete.

Only 28.

Perhaps we don't need him, though cedric is on loan. I imagine he could play CB too.
He can't play as a CB, he's pretty poor defensively for a fullback let alone a CB. He can play as a LB though,  I think he even played there more often for Manchester City than at RB.

I doubt he'd want too come here though and he's probably more suited to a team that's attacking all the time, because as I already said, he's relatively poor defensively.

filham

I think we have priorities that are to be addressed before the right back position.

Deeping_white

Well yeah but it's a very hypothetical question since he earns about 2x more than our top earner and would undoubtedly want to play CL football and quite rightly so because he's good enough to

FFC In Oz

Sgt Fulham

Lol what a question. I would prefer we signed Kimmich instead!

ffcthereligion

Im honestly starting to worry about the expectations of our fanbase!

Jamie88

Should we go for Haaland as well? Maybe see if we can go in for Mbappe and Messi too.