watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Pep says

Started by bog, March 11, 2023, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

In his press conference when asked about the Kyle Walker expose episode Pep says 'this is a private matter...' There must be a joke there somewhere.... :022:

092.gif

ianthailand

Quote from: bog on March 11, 2023, 11:12:05 AM
In his press conference when asked about the Kyle Walker expose episode Pep says 'this is a private matter...' There must be a joke there somewhere.... :022:

092.gif
Pep actually said 'Wot a Pr*ck'

bog

Quote from: ianthailand on March 11, 2023, 11:39:56 AM
Quote from: bog on March 11, 2023, 11:12:05 AM

092.gif
Pep actually said 'Wot a Pr*ck'

There could be a lot of draw backs with this.  :022:

H4usuallysitting

In the old day's this would of been exposed in the news of the world

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Motspur Park

In a week where Pat Sharp gets removed for making a double entendre joke and Walker is allowed to continue after exposing himself, am I alone in thinking the world has gone completely mad and standards are so hypocritical.

RaySmith

I remember Clive Walker was done for flashing at schoolgirls, when he played for Chelsea - he later played for us.

I remember having a go at him from the Enclosure when Chelsea played us in D 2 game,
c1980, surrounded by Chelsea fans, and one said 'watch your language I've got my boy here.'
Then a Fulham fan spoke up - 'He's paid his money he can say what he wants.'

I think Walker scored a couple in their win!

This is a true story, I wasn't trying to make a point - but it does show how the game has changed.
A time when you paid to get in through the turnstiles, and the, standing, Enclosure was packed with Chelsea fans in their blue and white scarves.