https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Home Draw Fulham v Bolton or Tottenham Hotspur

Started by os5889, February 14, 2010, 05:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

A) we were drawn at home
B) we avoided chelsea

that is all we could ask for, now let's hope that when the game comes we play to our best. it's a day at wembley at stake.

Quote from: Chopper on February 14, 2010, 07:11:47 PM
Any idea when Sky and ITV decide what they're going to show when?

a week or so? before the replays usually.

Jimpav

I need someone to back this up with hard fact but haven't we taken more
points than Bolton and Spurs than any other team (excluding Everton)?

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Lork on February 14, 2010, 07:54:41 PM
A) we were drawn at home
B) we avoided the dark side

that is all we could ask for, now let's hope that when the game comes we play to our best. it's a day at wembley at stake.

Have to agree 100% with you here. A fantastic draw for us!
The Dude abides.

Chopper

Quote from: Lork on February 14, 2010, 07:54:41 PM

Quote from: Chopper on February 14, 2010, 07:11:47 PM
Any idea when Sky and ITV decide what they're going to show when?

a week or so? before the replays usually.

Cheers Lork. Supposed to be working on the 7th so keen for a Saturday fixture.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

os5889

Im so looking forward to some revenge for that 4-0 hiding when the little aeroplane got sent off

Rupert

Before the draw I said anyone at home apart from the squatters, so it would be churlish to complain about Spuds or Notlob.
As others have said, we can beat either of them when in our best form, and we seem to be returning to that now, so bring them on.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

mattiesafer

I will really be cheering for Man City too!  If they knock Chelsea out it really is wide open...

HatterDon

we have had VERY favorable draws this campaign. I like our chances against either side.

Gents and Ladies: We're on our way to Wembley!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FC Silver Fox

What would hurt the most?    Losing to Spurs in the Quarter-final or losing to the dark side in the final?   
Given a choice like that, I'd rather lose the qtr-final, to be honest. Even though another Wembley final would be wonderful, I just couldn't face that lot rubbing our faces in it for the next 20 years.

However... However.... there's nothing to stop us going all the way this year.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

CorkCity

If we do get switched to the Sunday ,that will be 5 in a row , surely they cant do that to us.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

JBH

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 15, 2010, 10:25:55 AM
What would hurt the most?    Losing to Spurs in the Quarter-final or losing to the dark side in the final?   
Given a choice like that, I'd rather lose the qtr-final, to be honest. Even though another Wembley final would be wonderful, I just couldn't face that lot rubbing our faces in it for the next 20 years.

However... However.... there's nothing to stop us going all the way this year.

So you would rather not get to Wembley than lose to Chelscum in the final?? What a load of Bollox, even if we did lose which might not be the case, it would still be a great occassion for FFC who would have the support of the rest of the country and also it would bring our club into the limelight thereby giving us better marketability and possibly a larger fan base.

cebu

Even getting to a Wembley semi-final would be great. Who cares what their "fans" think. In 20 years, when the russian dosh is gone, most of them will be supporting Arsenal or whatever.