Fulham V Spurs or Stoke
Pompey V Birmingham
Reading or WBA V Villa or Palace

timmyg

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 14, 2010, 05:50:27 PM
Quote from: os5889 on February 14, 2010, 05:49:13 PM
nice
Not really, it'll be Spurs and that'll be a tough game. :(

But it's at home. And I wouldnt be surprised if 'Arry decided to nick this tournament in favor of chasing the 4th spot.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Chopper

Gotta be happy with a home draw whoever it's against. At least it's not Them.

Wouldn't write off Bolton yet either.

On the down side I'm due to be working that Sunday so hope we still get to play on Saturday.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jimpav

We are due a win against Spurs. The boxing day draw went against the form book. Not the draw I would have liked but if we beat them it will be all the sweeter.

Maybe Bolton will knock them out though-now that would be a result!

Tom

Fulham for life!

Yarden

A decent draw, we outplayed spurs at home last time so we got a good chance. Would be worse to be drawn away to birmingham or something like that. Also Chelsea vs city is good for us!:)

Tom

Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Chopper

Quote from: Tom on February 14, 2010, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 14, 2010, 05:59:16 PM
What weekend will this match be?
I think I heard March 6th.

Same weekend we were due to play Stoke, so another midweek rearranged fixture to look forward too.  :)

SuffolkWhite

Well this game could be one of my rare trips down from Suffolk, If so would be more than happy to put names to faces  8) in any boozer people would care to meet in.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Hazey

Wonder if it will be our game or Chelsea's that gets moved to the Sunday?

If we are taking it turn abouts and the FA are acting fairly it should be our turn to play Staurday and the Dark Side moved to Sunday......
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

SuffolkWhite

It might depend where we are in the Europa and whether Roy would prefer one day or the other.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Badger

Could have been worse - Bolton or Spurs at home are both winnable ties.

In regards to the most likely outcome of the Bolton/Spurs replay - resulting in a Spurs win, i believe that we have a real chance of beating them on home turf.

We outplayed Spurs last time out at the Cottage - Gomes was the difference that day, and our players/supporters will undoubtedly be pumped for this game. I for one would take great pleasure in beating the yids particularly after the 0-4 loss of a few seasons back, and the players (and Roy) know that this is our best chance to reach Wembley in recent seasons. If Wolves can beat them home and away I see no reason as to why we can't.

SuffolkWhite

Boxing Day we should have beaten them for sure.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Chopper

Any idea when Sky and ITV decide what they're going to show when?

RidgeRider

Not a bad draw if Bolton manages to take them, Spurs, down. The new look Bolton will play a bit different, and less thuggish, which will be to our advantage if they continue in this prettier football fashion.