watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Fulham 0-3 Arsenal

Started by Milo, March 12, 2023, 03:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Personally didn't think any of the outfield players were great. The first half was a shambles, rank poor defending Sunday league levels. Didn't think the attackers helped that much Solomon came deep and did ok there, BDR stayed wide but didn't get the ball and Mitro held unit up a few times but bot his usual self (for me he hasn't been since the WC and arguably before that, he clearly wasn't fit so why he was playing is beyond me has hindered him and us since). The midfield was weak and poor for me, Lukic should have been the box to box player with Reed holding. Overall we are playing badly and we need to snap out of it, cant blame anyone player as they very rarely change the game on their own.

SO for me it isn't about one player, it is about the team and getting them fit and playing as we did inJanuary, al l this talk of Europe and finishing top 6 or 7 has affected us and we have become maybe complacent. Re focus during th international break and come back with a new nerve and play like we were. Sounds simple probably isn't

Cambridge Away

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 15, 2023, 02:26:18 PM
I wasn't confused by it. I stated my opinion and since I saw there we were very far from agreeing I proposed that we should stop the argument since it was going nowhere.

I don't see how I was more disrespetful before the message you cited.

The whole part where you talk about me sounds a bit patronising, but okay.

Well, you're obviously an intelligent guy, but i felt YOU were patronising to simplyfulham yourself. But that's just my opinon and i am sure there ARE people who think my responses are quite childish too. And perhaps they are right

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Twig on March 14, 2023, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: Arthur on March 14, 2023, 07:36:31 PM
Quote from: Twig on March 14, 2023, 12:01:03 PM
Children, this is all rather tedious on a public forum so yes, I think you need to close the discussion and move on.

Many of us end up in situations, occasionally, where we exchange more than one post arguing the same point. I can't see what is puerile about their posts. May I ask which comments smack of silliness or stupidity that might make it acceptable to brand them both 'children'? To me, it seems downright insulting. And if it were me, I'm not sure I would be as polite about it as Cambridge Away.

Ok I will withdraw the "children" comment. What makes it irritating is that the huge repetitions of the same posts make it difficult to follow the thread. The final straw was when they started arguing about whether they had previously agreed to disagree or not and ended up disagreeing again.

Funny how Twig calls others "wind-up merchants" and suggests banning long standing members in his cancel culture beliefs, yet he demeaningly referred to some as 'children', inciting the already heated conversation further. I like the way you decide the debate is "rather tedious on a public forum". Who died and made you, boss!??!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

SerbianLad

Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 15, 2023, 02:45:20 PM
I wasn't confused by it. I stated my opinion and since I saw there we were very far from agreeing I proposed that we should stop the argument since it was going nowhere.

Well, you're obviously an intelligent guy, but i felt YOU were patronising to simplyfulham yourself. But that's just my opinon and i am sure there ARE people who think my responses are quite childish too. And perhaps they are right
That's not what I wanted to do, so I obviously appologise to simplyfulham and anyone else that I may have offended in any of my previous posts since joining this forum. I have nothing but respect for each and every member of this forum  082.gif

P. S. As English isn't my first language I'm sure I make some mistakes when it comes to the nuances of the language, but I never purposely wanted to offend anyone.

FreiBird

Truth is Ream was the problem and Robinson trying to cover 2 players was the cause for 2 of the goals. Robinson did his actual job and pocketed Saka for the third time this calendar year. His 3 worst performances since September have been twice against Robinson for Fulham and once against Robinson in the World Cup. Ream being so poor meant he was forced to try mark 2 men and obviously can't. He'll be the scapegoat he usually is though.

FreiBird

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 15, 2023, 04:43:51 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 15, 2023, 02:45:20 PM

That's not what I wanted to do, so I obviously appologise to simplyfulham and anyone else that I may have offended in any of my previous posts since joining this forum. I have nothing but respect for each and every member of this forum  082.gif

P. S. As English isn't my first language I'm sure I make some mistakes when it comes to the nuances of the language, but I never purposely wanted to offend anyone.

You're objectively right. Mitro was good the other day. I was there and me and everyone around us could see clear as day he was better than he's been in weeks. Ignore people who don't know ball on here.