more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video

Started by Ludlow Richard, March 21, 2023, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

Just came across this video.

I just wonder what explanation anyone can have for De Gea being so close to the VAR screen (so close that he even bends down to look at it at one stage).

Also hadn't twigged that Mitro (sent off after Willian) actually left the pitch before Willian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjEkvGHO1wQ

Ludlow Richard

Even discusses what he is seeing on the screen with the linesman. Of course the linesman doesn't tell him to move away......

Thames Bank 1

They needed all the help they could get Sunday, as we totally outplayed them.
We will be made scapegoats for sure, will be interesting what they do in future, with likes of Klopp, Arteta and players crowding refs.

Lighthouse

Before the referee has even seen the incident the official seems to tell the United keeper it was a penalty. As I say bad lack of discipline by our players but an awful standard of officiating. Seem to take delight in aggravating the situation
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

All that the officials will now see when /if they watch that video is Mitro's aggression and he really did react badly at the ref., I am afraid he is going to get a huge punishment, I dint think we will see much more of him for the rest of the season.

Jeroen

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 21, 2023, 02:12:54 PM
Before the referee has even seen the incident the official seems to tell the United keeper it was a penalty. As I say bad lack of discipline by our players but an awful standard of officiating. Seem to take delight in aggravating the situation

What you can see is that the aggression only started after the comment of the referee - if I was Fulham I would look into what was said as it might help in mitros defence (from a rest of the season ban to a 6 game ban mind you)

The Enclosurite

The initial 'shove' that got the red card doesn't even look that bad from this video.
¡COYW!

Matt10

Quote from: filham on March 21, 2023, 07:04:47 PM
All that the officials will now see when /if they watch that video is Mitro's aggression and he really did react badly at the ref., I am afraid he is going to get a huge punishment, I dint think we will see much more of him for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately, this video doesn't help Mitro's cause other than showing that he was there waiting for Kavanagh. Kavanagh walks past him and Mitro, instead of jogging to get in front of him (not in his face), continues walking and pushes his arm to abruptly stop the referee. He wasn't getting a red card at all until he pushed the arm. The rest is just stupidity.

Black, White and Fred

Kavanagh says something that triggers Mitro, not sure what it was but he is talking to him then after the ref says something he switchs. Would be interesting to know as I have seen on twitter a close up of his mouth that has already been taken down.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

SerbianLad

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 21, 2023, 08:42:06 PM
Kavanagh says something that triggers Mitro, not sure what it was but he is talking to him then after the ref says something he switchs. Would be interesting to know as I have seen on twitter a close up of his mouth that has already been taken down.
I've seen multiple people who lip read/know people who can lip read, including one forum member here, that he said f*ck off to Mitro. Of course, that could be false, but if that or something similar is true, it makes Kavanagh an even worse ref than he already is, because instead of calming things down he " raised the temperature" even further.

cookieg

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 21, 2023, 08:42:06 PM

It certainly looks like Mitro reacted after the ref said something.

Matt10

Yes, just like the Bad Lip Reading youtube channel does it right? Come on. We seem to be grasping for straws at this point.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Matt10 on March 21, 2023, 08:55:42 PM
Yes, just like the Bad Lip Reading youtube channel does it right? Come on. We seem to be grasping for straws at this point.
I said that it could of course be false. But the club should higher a professional lip reader as it may help Mitro's case.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 21, 2023, 08:58:57 PM
I said that it could of course be false. But the club should higher a professional lip reader as it may help Mitro's case.

Well, Mitro will know what was said so a professional would easily be able to confirm or deny as they would have that as a starting point.
¡COYW!

SerbianLad

Quote from: The Enclosurite on March 21, 2023, 09:01:51 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 21, 2023, 08:58:57 PM

Well, Mitro will know what was said so a professional would easily be able to confirm or deny as they would have that as a starting point.
Exactly. So called forensic lip reading is used as evidence in court.