more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Willian's suspension

Started by Southcoastffc, March 22, 2023, 12:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

How long will Willian get?  1 game?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SerbianLad

1 game. He didn't seem to protest or anything similar so no reason for it to be extended beyond that.

Southcoastffc

Thanks. I haven't been able to find the FA'S standard suspension for deliberate handball  preventing a goal scoring opportunity.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 22, 2023, 12:16:47 PM
Thanks. I haven't been able to find the FA'S standard suspension for deliberate handball  preventing a goal scoring opportunity.
I'm not able to check it at the moment, but last time I checked deliberate handball preventing a goal scoring opportunity is cosnidered to be a "professional foul" which is a 1 game ban. So is two yellows. 2 game ban is for refusing to leave the pitch after getting a red that would usually be a 1 game ban or for dissent. 3 game ban is for everything else pretty much. Then there are special situations in which a player may get more than three for very dangerous fouls, racism, gambling etc...

Andy S

What having a bet during a game?

SerbianLad

Quote from: Andy S on March 22, 2023, 01:06:41 PM
What having a bet during a game?
I meant situations like the one Barton was in, or Toney is now.