Question

Started by Peabody, March 22, 2023, 08:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Quote from: EastEndWhite on March 23, 2023, 05:04:16 PM
Quote from: Rupert on March 23, 2023, 04:56:38 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on March 23, 2023, 04:32:39 PM
Additional Question:

A)   Under the bannings, will MS be able to continue coaching the team, practices/training ground?  I assume he will not be able to be on touchline, but will he be able to watch game from the stands?

B)   Will Mitrovic be able to continue practicing/training with the team?

I believe the answers are yes and yes. Suspensions apply to matches only. Marco can watch from high up in the stands, but the powers that be might frown on him making phone calls to the bench, depending on how subtle he is about it. You often see players serving a suspension watching their teammates play.

Is there a possibility Marco could get a stadium ban as part of his punishment?
there would be somewhere at the ground where he could watch the the referee would have no access to . He's a ref not a policeman and even they would need a reason and a warrant .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

cookieg

Quote from: Rupert on March 23, 2023, 05:48:30 PM
Quote from: EastEndWhite on March 23, 2023, 05:04:16 PM

Is there a possibility Marco could get a stadium ban as part of his punishment?

I don't see how or why that would be justified. To take it to extremes, why would Fulham not then stick him in a trailer outside the ground with full access to all the TV cameras and a hotline to Boa on the bench? The punishment is to be banned from pitch side, not exiled to another continent or forced to report to the local police station just prior to kick off.

He could watch the game with the VAR people.

Woolly Mammoth

I would have thought Boa Morte and the other coaching staff are quite capable of game managing matches from the dugouts themselves, they are big boys not apprentices who know Fulham players inside out.
It's a couple hours without Silva in a whole week, and Marco himself will instruct players and coaching staff how he wants them to run it.
Of course there will be decisions to make during a match, but these are qualified experienced professionals and it is not exactly rocket science, no matter what Neville and Gallagher might try and convince you differently.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.