watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

European Championships Qualifying

Started by davew, March 23, 2023, 07:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Another disruption to the PL season which this time will thankfully and probably not affect us or where we finish at the end of the season in the PL following recent events in the FA Cup. Although I have little interest in these qualifying events, just wondering what happens if Mitro plays for Serbia and gets sent off? Really glad that the WGC golf championship is on Sky (not a qualifier, but a real event). Come on Rory!  :wine:
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

btffc

Palhinha gets the start for Portugal

davew

Quote from: btffc on March 23, 2023, 07:09:03 PM
Palhinha gets the start for Portugal
Well in that case (thanks) I will be watching that match.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on March 23, 2023, 07:04:14 PM
Another disruption to the PL season which this time will thankfully and probably not affect us or where we finish at the end of the season in the PL following recent events in the FA Cup. Although I have little interest in these qualifying events, just wondering what happens if Mitro plays for Serbia and gets sent off? Really glad that the WGC golf championship is on Sky (not a qualifier, but a real event). Come on Rory!  :wine:

Golf is organised loafing, it is the only sport where you actually put on weight while you're playing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

deadcowboys

So do the FA charge England for not controlling their players as they surround the Ref demanding a Pen?

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 23, 2023, 08:06:28 PM
Quote from: davew on March 23, 2023, 07:04:14 PM

Golf is organised loafing, it is the only sport where you actually put on weight while you're playing.
LOL, I only put weight on after finishing a round of golf i.e. collecting the winnings and putting them in my wallet!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

England two up in Italy that is unexpected,
Can't help noticing that the England 2nd goal was a harsh handball decision that may not have been given but for a strong appeal by a number of England players approaching the ref.

Ronnief

I've played golf for nearly 50 years now, I was 16 1/2 stones when I started now I'm 4 stone lighter and I still use the 19th. 082.gif

filham

Quote from: Ronnief on March 23, 2023, 08:43:52 PM
I've played golf for nearly 50 years now, I was 16 1/2 stones when I started now I'm 4 stone lighter and I still use the 19th. 082.gif
Bet you stopped eating cream doughnuts while playing.

ron

Is it me or is Dion Dublin aka Captain Obvious...?
He's already come up with: " We should make sure we kick the ball straight to teammates' feet"......and the earth shattering: "We must try to keep things the way they are or score more....."

filham

I guess that was a great result for England, bringing 3 points back from Italy has to be applauded.
However the ball was hardly out of the England half for the last 45 minutes and our two goals were rather scrappy.

SerbianLad

Congrats on a big win everyone. You were always going to qualify, but still, a big win.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As an alternative to the Mitro disaster may I suggest another discussion subject - Jack Grealish . What is the point?
A better diver than Tom Daley, a better actor than Michael Caine, and a right foot as lethal as Long John Silver.
Why all the fuss about him?

Woolly Mammoth

Well done 10 man England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 winning away in Italy.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

TheCeiling

Congrats to all the England fans here, great result at a very very tough ground.
Good luck to Mitro and Lukic tomorrow against Lithuania.

SerbianLad

SerbianLad

I know Luxembourg isn't really a top opponent, but Palhinha has been immense in the first half. Got a great assist as well.

Vuk1

Quote from: filham on March 23, 2023, 08:42:25 PM
England two up in Italy that is unexpected,
Can't help noticing that the England 2nd goal was a harsh handball decision that may not have been given but for a strong appeal by a number of England players approaching the ref.

And the referee was Serbian - talk about a role reversal :)