watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the Forum will be "closed" Monday 27 March

Started by WhiteJC, March 24, 2023, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

I'm planning to update the forum software this coming Monday (morning)

the forum will be closed while the update happens

"in theory" the update shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, last time it was under an hour so fingers crossed.

if you see...

"Okay gang...we're attempting to fix a couple of issues with the forum...please check back soon"

I'm working on the update

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

ianthailand

You're always working John. Many thanks for all the hours you put in

Lighthouse

Is there a MB replacement service. Otherwise where do I go, what do I do? Monday was when I was going to talk endlessly about life, Band Maid, film history and the collapse of free speech in a World that claims to allow free speech but only gives time for one side.

The politically correct thing to do would be to thank you for all the work you do. So (mutters under breath). Anyway I will start by talking about my favourite Band Maid era. Ten year ago (rest of thread lost due to lack of interest from everybody)

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 24, 2023, 01:05:14 PM
Is there a MB replacement service. Otherwise where do I go, what do I do? Monday was when I was going to talk endlessly about life, Band Maid, film history and the collapse of free speech in a World that claims to allow free speech but only gives time for one side.

The politically correct thing to do would be to thank you for all the work you do. So (mutters under breath). Anyway I will start by talking about my favourite Band Maid era. Ten year ago (rest of thread lost due to lack of interest from everybody)

064.gif

sunburywhite

Thank God I will be at work and its not in the evening
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ron

Quote from: ianthailand on March 24, 2023, 11:59:09 AM
You're always working John. Many thanks for all the hours you put in

Hear hear!

Bill2

What will I do without my Monday Fulham Stuff. First thing I look at in the morning

WhiteJC

Quote from: Bill2 on March 25, 2023, 01:42:40 PM
What will I do without my Monday Fulham Stuff. First thing I look at in the morning

I plan to start the upgrade around 10

bobbo

I thank you too John . You seem to have endless energy
1975 just leaving home full of hope

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

well the update failed again

I'll let you know when Im going to try again, hopefully before the weekend

sarnian

Twig

Thanks for all your hard work on this forum, there simply wouldn't be a forum without it.