News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Marco Silva the Best Manager Fulham have ever had ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 17, 2024, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim©

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 17, 2024, 10:56:37 PMI think Roy is still first, but Marco does seem a very good fit for Fulham....with a fair wind we could have a decent cup run with him... problem is - we always have one eye looking over our shoulder at the magic 40 point's

Roy's football, away from home was pretty dire but.... That European run was something else and gave me some unforgettable moments. So he's number one and Marco is the only one who could potentially unseat him.
Please can we stop about the 'magic 40 points', it doesn't exist. The most Luton can get this season is 37 if the win all their games. Should be the magic 34.6 points....

DadCreature

Marco is there with Roy. I know Marco doesn't have the European record of Roy, but remember that Europe was easier to achieve then (before the league became so bar-belled).  I believe last year's squad equalled the point total that earned them Europe for Roy. And we were no where near.  It's a different world.

perry geyton

Not quite up There with Roy as far as achievements, the great escape then the Europa cup final,,

Marco's got a promotion and This season weve  done Liverpool Away and Spurs and Arsenal convincingly

I'd say it's  very close but in my opinion he's a better coach/manager

Slav for me in the promotion season was really special also, such a shame that the conditions let him down the following season, Ranieri was a major disappointment

In current years of coarse