A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where will Mitro likely start next season?... following reports he's on radars

Started by Fulham Tup North, March 26, 2023, 10:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team most likely to play Mitro 23/24 season...?

Fulham.... he's going  nowhere!
117 (88.6%)
Man Utd?
3 (2.3%)
Tottenham?
4 (3%)
Chelsea?
4 (3%)
Barcelona?
3 (2.3%)
Name your team!!
3 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Voting closed: March 29, 2023, 10:49:38 AM

Fulham Tup North

049:gif
After all the press stories today.. where will see Mitro starting the new season?
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SuffolkWhite

If he's happy and the family are happy then he will stay, Mitro learned a long time ago at Newcastle that he has to be loved to perform.

Mind you if Barcelona come calling who knows.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Andy S

I don't believe footballers are the brightest people but if he gets a ban he begins a holiday back home. He will have plenty of time to talk to other clubs and he may well take the option of trying to make up the money lost in wages and fines. I wouldn't bank on him staying. But the future is not written so I won't vote

What press stories?

ex-Pat

Nobody is after him, he will be staying...

filham

He is such a good fit at Fulham, he wasn't at Newcastle, but I guess a big club, big money, Silverware and European football could tempt him away.
London clubs Spurs or Chelsea have been mentioned , they both have money just hope we could make them part with it by the bucket full.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SerbianLad

I'm almost 100% sure that no matter what, he won't play for another English team. As I said in another thread a few days ago, of he gets some very unfair ban like until the end of the season or longer than that, I could potentially see him moving to Italy, Germany or Spain. Maybe even Ajax to play with Tadic. But even if that was the case I'd say it's about 40-60(him leaving-him staying).

If the ban is shorther than what I've mentoined, I'm pretty confident he'll stay at Fulham and I voted for that option here.

filham

Quote from: davew on March 26, 2023, 03:40:02 PM
Name your team option, I have gone with Burnley.
Hard to see the attraction of Burnley for Mitro, they will start among the favourites for relegation and a long way from London where his family are settled.
Your tongue must have been in your cheek.

SerbianLad

Quote from: gang on March 26, 2023, 03:43:32 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 26, 2023, 11:16:23 AM
If he's happy and the family are happy then he will stay, Mitro learned a long time ago at Newcastle that he has to be loved to perform.

Mind you if Barcelona come calling who knows.
[/quot

Juventus is his favourite club which is why he signed for Newcastle, black and white stripes.
I think he will stay with us.
Juventus isn't his favourite club... Partizan is his favourite club. Newcastle was his second favourite club growing up and Shearer was one of his idols.

KJS

Quote from: Andy S on March 26, 2023, 01:40:43 PM
I don't believe footballers are the brightest people but if he gets a ban he begins a holiday back home. He will have plenty of time to talk to other clubs and he may well take the option of trying to make up the money lost in wages and fines. I wouldn't bank on him staying. But the future is not written so I won't vote

What press stories?

As he is still under contract he legally cannot speak to other clubs unfortunately that means zilch these days! Any bid over £40 million should be accepted though

WindyCity

Somerset Fulham

He's not going anywhere, but when the time comes I would guess that Serie A will beckon.

Wasn't he linked with Roma a while back?

Fulham Tup North

What press stories?
Under the messageboard Fulham Sunday 26th March... there are reports from Mirror / Mail / Star and others...
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 26, 2023, 07:01:27 PM
What press stories?
Under the messageboard Fulham Sunday 26th March... there are reports from Mirror / Mail / Star and others...
Well if it's in the papers it must be true, eh!?

Vuk1

No one in Germany or Italy (outside of Bayern or Juve) could afford his wages and/or transfer fee. He's going nowhere.

alfie

Personally I think he will start up front, unless MS wants to try something new and play him at centre back.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

leafe hill white

AFC Whyteleafe....Nah, only kidding hope he stays at FFC  049:gif, we beat Bridon Ropes FC last night 6-1 with Jesse Sentamu and Aaron Watson both getting hat tricks.