watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marco available for Saturday

Started by Southcoastffc, March 30, 2023, 05:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I had assumed Marco would be in the stand w.e.f. Saturday but he says not.  That's helpful.  COYW!  049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 30, 2023, 05:39:02 PM
I had assumed Marco would be in the stand w.e.f. Saturday but he says not.  That's helpful.  COYW!  049:gif

Apparently Fulham requested talks with Kavanagh and Jon Moss and had them since the match to figure everything out, to which Marco said everything was cordial.

Something implies that things may not be as severe as we think. For Fulham to take a proactive stance in seeking the talks in an affirmative action which suggests confidence to me, so perhaps they felt they had a strong case on top of knowing that it would make sense to talk to them in person.

Marco being on the bench is a promising step, alongside the formal statement on our website it gives me a hope and impression that things are going through a step by step process that mitigates a lot of the furore.

Fingers crossed.

General

cottage expat

Kudos to Fulham for talking this initiative. To quote Churchill: "Jaw jaw is better than war war."

filham

If Marco is on the bench will Mitro be on the pitch.

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on March 31, 2023, 06:07:42 PM
If Marco is on the bench will Mitro be on the pitch.

No. He is suspended because of the red card.

EastEndWhite

Apparently Marco will be in the dugout as he requested a personal hearing over his FA charge, delaying any suspension.