watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- From the mess

Started by bog, April 02, 2023, 09:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

MOTD never mentioned Fulham's part in the game. No rerun of the finely worked goal or Robinson's rocket that hit the bar, the power enabling the ball to leave the ground and land in in the carpark. 0-2 we would have looked a lot safer at half time. Seemed the game began in the 46th minute for the pundits. 

As an aside I heard the match reporter for Forest v Wolves on Final Score say  'the ref today is the one who was shoved by Mitrovic in his last game....'      Shoved?   

092.gif

jarv

I can't stand bbc commentary and coverage.  Fulham hardly ever get a mention or a decent viewing. I am not sure if Brentford and Brighton supporters feel the same about their exposure but it could be argued they are the 3 outstanding over perfprmers in the division so far this season.  I hope Fulham get the wheels back on soon.

bog

Quote from: jarv on April 02, 2023, 09:32:54 AM
I can't stand bbc commentary and coverage.  Fulham hardly ever get a mention or a decent viewing. I am not sure if Brentford and Brighton supporters feel the same about their exposure but it could be argued they are the 3 outstanding over perfprmers in the division so far this season.  I hope Fulham get the wheels back on soon.

Yes please, and now flat tyres please.

Also on FS the lady reporting on the late Palace winner said 'Sellarse Park is going wild....'

alfie

Quote from: bog on April 02, 2023, 09:26:54 AM
MOTD never mentioned Fulham's part in the game. No rerun of the finely worked goal or Robinson's rocket that hit the bar, the power enabling the ball to leave the ground and land in in the carpark. 0-2 we would have looked a lot safer at half time. Seemed the game began in the 46th minute for the pundits. 

As an aside I heard the match reporter for Forest v Wolves on Final Score say  'the ref today is the one who was shoved by Mitrovic in his last game....'      Shoved?   

092.gif
It was always going to be about Bournemouth, they are relegation candidates, we are just mid table.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't