News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Many Points from the Last 10 Games Of The Season ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 04, 2023, 09:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Now we have no Mitro until the last 3 games, and seem to be playing lots of teams with something to play for, I do think things will dry up a fair bit over the last ten games of the season.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/matches/

I have just gone through the list and sorry to say I think Fulham will get just a further 6 points, with a win at home to Palace and 3 draws (against the likes of West Ham, Leeds and Southampton).

If so we end the season on 45 points, and probably around 15th/ 16th with a few of those relegation teams below us now going on good runs (note, Fulham are currently 12 points above the relegation zone).

Woolly Mammoth

I have no idea, and neither does a Prophet, Soothsayer, Palm Reader or Fortune Teller.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sarnian

3 points Saturday would make everybody breath easier.  No easy games before the end of season as all teams we play have something to play for. It's not like a normal season where you get possibly half a dozen teams mid table with nothing to play for.

Whitestone

10 x 3 = 30. Probably won't get anything from Man City so 27 seems reasonable.

Chi_FFC

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 04, 2023, 09:14:19 PMIf so we end the season on 45 points, and probably around 15th/ 16th with a few of those relegation teams below us now going on good runs (note, Fulham are currently 12 points above the relegation zone).

Eh, 45 points will almost certainly be enough for 11th this season, certainly no worse than 12th or 13th. 

Deeping_white

I'm still not sure where these 14-16th place predictions are coming from. If we get just 6 points that would mean 14th needs 17 points in 10 games which whilst it's possible is very, very unlikely. I think our January performances have meant we're realistically looking at 11th worst now

LC

With Mitrovic out now for basically the rest of the season now, I think anything north of 50 points and a top half finish would be great.

love4ffc

To expand on what Steeeeeeed is asking....

If Mitro is out until the Southampton game, and the following games are left in the season then how many points and from which games will we get them? 

Just my guess but I think we get possibly the following....

West Ham       1
Everton          3
Leeds             3
Aston Villa     1
Man City        0
Liverpool        0
Leicester City    3
Southampton    3
Crystal Palace   1
Man City          0

A total of 15 points I hope from 10 games.  Wishful thinking probably on my part as I'm sure one of those matches against one of the bottom teams will go sideways and end up a loss but hopefully not.  So, praying for Fulham to finish with about 49 to 54 points which will hopefully put Fulham in around 9th or 10 place.  Way above where I thought they would end up. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

toshes mate

It's still one game at a time for me and I expect Marco and company to be aiming to spoil any glee the FA must be feeling after their latest display of integrity, honesty and justice at work in football. The FA truly is F****** Abominable.  Football was our sport before the FA came along and will be our sport once they disappear up their own exhaust pipes which cannot happen soon enough in my books.   

JimmyConway

Looking at remaining fixtures and now being a tad toothless up top think we will just pick up draws in the run in.
I think between 4-5 points more up until end of season.

SuffolkWhite

I am normally one game at a time but I will play this game of predictions,

West Ham       1
Everton        1
Leeds           1
Aston Villa     1
Man City        0
Liverpool        0
Leicester City    3
Southampton    3
Crystal Palace   1
Man City          0
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 04, 2023, 09:41:44 PMI have no idea, and neither does a Prophet, Soothsayer, Palm Reader or Fortune Teller.
Absolutely right , correct, accurate and honest.
However a little guessing at possibilities
 will do no harm.

Man.u. and Liverppol away with City at home are not likely to yield points for us, the remaining seven are mainly against teams in the relegation zone so are going to be tight scraps and we could be fighting each one without Mitro.

Lets see what happens against West Ham, lose that after losing at Bournmouth and alarm bells will be heard around the Cottage.

Steeeeeeeeeed

West Ham     H  1
Everton      A  0
Leeds        H  1
Aston Villa  A  0
Man City     H  0
Liverpool    A  0
Leicester C  H  1
Southampton  A  0
Crystal Pal  H  3
Man United   A  0

My 6 points.

I think Away visits to the likes of Everton and Southampton will be very tough, hence the nil points...potentially the Palace game could be a huge 6 pointer.

SerbianLad

It largely depends on which Fulham turns up. If we play like we did in the first half against Bournemouth, we could beat most of those teams. If we play like we did in the second half, we wouldn't be able to beat a League Two side.

I think we'll beat Manchester United. We already outplayed them two times this season and our players will be well motivated for it after everything that happened in our previous game against them.

filham

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 05, 2023, 12:28:35 PMWest Ham     H  1
Everton      A  0
Leeds        H  1
Aston Villa  A  0
Man City     H  0
Liverpool    A  0
Leicester C  H  1
Southampton  A  0
Crystal Pal  H  3
Man United   A  0

My 6 points.

I think Away visits to the likes of Everton and Southampton will be very tough, hence the nil points...potentially the Palace game could be a huge 6 pointer.

If we go as far as the Palace game without a win then our confidence would be low and I think I would fancy Roy to take the points.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on April 05, 2023, 12:25:10 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 04, 2023, 09:41:44 PMI have no idea, and neither does a Prophet, Soothsayer, Palm Reader or Fortune Teller.
Absolutely right , correct, accurate and honest.
However a little guessing at possibilities
 will do no harm.

Man.u. and Liverppol away with City at home are not likely to yield points for us, the remaining seven are mainly against teams in the relegation zone so are going to be tight scraps and we could be fighting each one without Mitro.

Lets see what happens against West Ham, lose that after losing at Bournmouth and alarm bells will be heard around the Cottage.

If the worst happens please let me know if and when you are jumping off Putney Bridge into the freezing Thames with strong currents and potential dangers of the Marine life that frequent the dark depths of the River.
By the way have you seen the size of the Beaks recently on those Giant Squid.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sarnian

Next to City, Everton will be our hardest game of the season. Would love to be proved wrong about Everton but think they will be far too strong physically.

Lighthouse

Even with Mitro we have been pretty dire of late. But managed to pick up points even when he was injured through luck and effort. However we really do seem to be struggling to play 90 minutes.

On saying all that we will either struggle to scrape any points together. Or my bet is we will gain 10 more points.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope